Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Rest and gently stretch. Have you been running? Check your footwear also, you might be wearing shoes that screw up your whole posture when you're on the move.

Been to the docs, got strong anti-inflammatory tablets, and a list of stretches to do. Never done any running, but I did a lot of walking for a charity thing in march, plus I'm on my feet at work all day, so all that may be coming back to haunt me.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
5 hours ago, philpy said:
I think I've got a shin splint in my right leg. Fucking sore.

Rest and gently stretch. Have you been running? Check your footwear also, you might be wearing shoes that screw up your whole posture when you're on the move.

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Been to the docs, got strong anti-inflammatory tablets, and a list of stretches to do. Never done any running, but I did a lot of walking for a charity thing in march, plus I'm on my feet at work all day, so all that may be coming back to haunt me.

Look fine to me.

images (10).jpeg

On 21/04/2019 at 10:30, Granny Danger said:

Loud, obnoxious Americans at the next table slightly taking the edge of a wonderful night and lovely meal at the Witchery on Friday.

Do these people even know they are c***s or do they just not care?

I think they're like the English and haven't yet figured out the rest of the world hates them unconditionally.

Sadly 55% of Scots want to be part of that.

Jameela Jamil (who I think was a radio 1 dj at some point) posting pish like this on twitter. If anyone really feels this way they should be going to see their doctor as they obviously have some major anxiety issues (or is just an attention seeking cow)! Screenshot_20190424-125725.thumb.jpg.67bcf01892e4915f8513321c41ef285b.jpg

4 hours ago, spud131 said:

Jameela Jamil (who I think was a radio 1 dj at some point) posting pish like this on twitter. If anyone really feels this way they should be going to see their doctor as they obviously have some major anxiety issues (or is just an attention seeking cow)! Screenshot_20190424-125725.thumb.jpg.67bcf01892e4915f8513321c41ef285b.jpg

Is Jameela Jamil Rick James? 

MI0001407761.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

What a load of shite.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do so many men, from lads just in their teens to guys in their 30s, think it's acceptable to cut around dressed like Niko Bellic from GTA4?

The vast majority are usually enrolled or alumni of DJCAD. 

Walked past BrewDog late afternoon last Thursday and the amount of Shellsuit jacket's (scarily accompanied by upper lip Bush) was a sight. 

That Paul Dock boy has a lot to answer for IMVHO.