Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Did you start ranting about imaginary old ladies staring at you?

It’s the noise of his conscience after scaring her to death (and various other things) keep him up. He’ll realise this when he moves.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Vicky introduces the teams at the start with a little bit of (implausible sounding) trivia about each member

I'm always left wanting more at that bit, wondering what the background is.

"Tom once got a hot tip on a racehorse from the Dalai Lama. Dick fell off a penny farthing bicycle in front of Princess Margaret. And Harry had his cheese stolen from a communal fridge in a hostel."

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Anyone buying the place will have throbber turning up at the door most weekends drunkenly fumbling with his keys trying to get in.

He needs to get some sort of keyless card entry device. The peasant that he is.

9 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, Zen Archer said:
All this chat about La Coren and no one has picked up when she wears a low cut top she had wonky tits.

Pics or I don't believe it.

The right one seems to want to pop out all the time.

See the source image

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

I'm always left wanting more at that bit, wondering what the background is.

"Tom once got a hot tip on a racehorse from the Dalai Lama. Dick fell off a penny farthing bicycle in front of Princess Margaret. And Harry had his cheese stolen from a communal fridge in a hostel."

Unfunny comedians thread for this pish. :P

My missus just said, "wow, look at that Bruno Mars, he looks cool" ... swoon swoon...... "and a brilliant dancer" 
Wait a fucking minute. If I cut about like that you'd be nowhere fucking near me.
 5cb8fb26e5a9c_giphy(11).gif.3ec87ec6da37319e61de6eecae333660.gif
Depends on the amount of money you also have

Depends on the amount of money you also have
Exactly along with the environment that money allows you to be viewed within. Would he look as cool doing a Tuesday night down the Parkdean caravan park dressed and acting in the exact same manner, I think not.

8 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

My missus just said, "wow, look at that Bruno Mars, he looks cool" ... swoon swoon...... "and a brilliant dancer" 

Wait a fucking minute. If I cut about like that you'd be nowhere fucking near me.

5cb8fb26e5a9c_giphy(11).gif.3ec87ec6da37319e61de6eecae333660.gif

I get that too. I grow a beard for a few days and she says "don't come near me you look like a fucking pirate" then the next minute she's swooning over someone on tv with a beard.