Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Glad it’s not just me then.........Our fave poker player, the voluptuous Victoria Coren has started this pish on ‘Only Connect’, even to the extent of getting both teams to have a group singalong to ‘Ten Green Bottles’.........fúck off with this nonsense......[emoji35]

Well, not really. Vicky introduces the teams at the start with a little bit of (implausible sounding) trivia about each member and doesn't really interact with them much apart from when the show is running short (usually when a team solves the wall really quickly) and she always tries to get the teams to sing the fourth song in the music sequences round (saying that they don't have the rights to the song or whatever). I won't have a bad word said against her. [emoji6]

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I need to take my like back.

I thought the original post was slagging the thought of Bolton covering a legend like Orbison.

Were you pair slagging both artists?

That's absolutely shocking. Orbison and Jeff Lynne wrote some incredible songs, and anyone who can't spot this didn't deserve ears.

Apologies if I've fucked all this up.

(Michael Bolton can f**k off and die (if he's not dead already))

I was making the point that, given the 3 artists involved, it should have been a belter of a song.

It is utterly fucking dreadful though

13 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Forgetting to take a carrier bag with me to Tesco and having to buy another one.

I will likely have wasted £3.95 on completely unnecessary cheese or the likes, but that 10p causes an inner rage that is hard to shake off.

The alternative of trying to carry everything out to the car without a bag , stuffing as much as possible into pockets ends up equally annoying when  you’re trying to fish your car-key out of your pocket

Which is another thing that gets on my nerves ........that I usually have to delve into several pockets on my trousers/shorts/ jacket before finding the key I’m looking for either for the car or the house

The alternative of trying to carry everything out to the car without a bag , stuffing as much as possible into pockets ends up equally annoying when  you’re trying to fish your car-key out of your pocket
Which is another thing that gets on my nerves ........that I usually have to delve into several pockets on my trousers/shorts/ jacket before finding the key I’m looking for either for the car or the house
Get a car without needing to physically open it you peasant.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
22 minutes ago, A96 said:

Get a car without needing to physically open it you peasant.

Explain please 

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
12 minutes ago, A96 said:
Explain please 

Get a keyless card entry car. Peasant.

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
13 minutes ago, A96 said:
Explain please 

Get a keyless card entry car. Peasant.

Do you not still have to find the card and put some sort of pressure on it for it to work ?

Got a query from someone who viewed our flat last night asking what the noise levels were like in the flat and if it was noisy. It really is a very quiet place to stay but as if we are going to say it’s loud as f**k and we very rarely get an uninterrupted nights sleep!

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Got a query from someone who viewed our flat last night asking what the noise levels were like in the flat and if it was noisy. It really is a very quiet place to stay but as if we are going to say it’s loud as f**k and we very rarely get an uninterrupted nights sleep!

Did you start ranting about imaginary old ladies staring at you?

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Or being truthful you could have told them you have no idea as you are normally blacked out on Budweiser by 9pm.