Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, throbber said:

What a disgrace this premier sports is, I’ll not be able to get to a pub tomorrow so I can’t watch the game. Fucking scandalous.

You can get it free for the first month with Sky or online. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

P.S. "You will continue to subscribe at your monthly price on a rolling basis unless you decide to cancel by providing at least 5 working days notice for card payments or 15 working days for direct debit, before your next payment date. "

Screechy music where the male singer is trying way too hard and practically shouting so that he can show how emotional he is at getting his wee heart broken...”I let my guard down!”

Incel music. Incel is such a great word.
Real incel musiccropped_Orange_Order_parade.jpg

Went for petrol earlier. Guy in front parks right in the middle of the two pumps meaning I can’t go to the front one. The back one isn’t working so I have to wait. The twat gets out and then fills a fuel can. An a******e. Park at the side of the feckin garage.

5 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Went for petrol earlier. Guy in front parks right in the middle of the two pumps meaning I can’t go to the front one. The back one isn’t working so I have to wait. The twat gets out and then fills a fuel can. An a******e. Park at the side of the feckin garage.

That's what I did on Thursday. Seemed like the sensible thing to do, imo.

Why? The pump is still out of use till he has paid?

Blocked front two by parking in middle, back two not working. At least my reading of it
Maybe. I thought he meant he blocked front and back. Maybe he meant he blocked front on both sides....

Think its maybe lost momentum now anyway. Killed it!!![emoji23]

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
On 13/04/2019 at 20:56, BigBo10 said:

Why? The pump is still out of use till he has paid?

Most petrol stations can stack up transactions so if it's heaving you can park and let people in.  Worked in a total shite hole of a garage over 15yrs ago and they could do that then. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Drivers who are too lazy or too stupid to use their indicators, a simple courtesy that makes life easier for fellow motorists.

Not just motorists.  When on foot, I find it a nightmare crossing a road anywhere near a roundabout.  No indicator?  You must be going straight on then... oh, no, wait... you've turned in at the last moment.  Arseholes.

Indeed. I couldn't listen to a track on Slanted and Enchanted ( can't remember the name of it now) but I spent a couple of years having to skip that one track due to someone I eventually realised really wasn't worth it.

Almost certainly ‘Here’.

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Drivers who are too lazy or too stupid to use their indicators, a simple courtesy that makes life easier for fellow motorists.

Not sure if this is a universal problem or is more confined to certain areas. 

I used to find it was particularly bad in the Inverness area, but not so much in Fife or even Glagow and the west of Scotland - areas where I've spent much time on the roads. N.W England doesn't seem as bad as certain parts of Scotland. In Inverness even police cars don't bother signalling.

In Spain failure to signal can result in an on the spot fine - as can using a mobile phone when driving. Maybe that should be introduced here.