Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

46 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Just announced we're having a Federal Election on 18 May. Just over 5 weeks of more lies, bullshit and fantasy than usual.

A mere 5 weeks? You lucky b*****d. F*cking Brexit has been going on for years here. 

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

A mere 5 weeks? You lucky b*****d. F*cking Brexit has been going on for years here. 

Wonder if Brexit will still be going when the we have to do it again in 3 years time?

Went to listen to The Killers at work on Monday and found I didn't feel comfortable with it when I did. Reminded me too much of days gone by when I was in a horrible state of affairs across my whole life.

Anyone else get that sometimes? They go to listen to stuff and it reminds them too much of a shite period of their life?

Went to listen to The Killers at work on Monday and found I didn't feel comfortable with it when I did. Reminded me too much of days gone by when I was in a horrible state of affairs across my whole life.

Anyone else get that sometimes? They go to listen to stuff and it reminds them too much of a shite period of their life?
Somebody Told Me, has this effect funnily enough. Hate that. Sometimes wish the device in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was a real thing.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Basically all music from 2010 to 2013.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Indeed. I couldn't listen to a track on Slanted and Enchanted ( can't remember the name of it now) but I spent a couple of years having to skip that one track due to someone I eventually realised really wasn't worth it.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Cant listen to Beethoven's Eroica symphony.  Reminds me of that time my curly wig fell off in public at its premiere in April 1805.  Complete minter.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I live like Mother Theresa these days but listening to the Happy Mondays quite a bit just now and find myself salivating like Mr Hyde.

Stopping the poor folk in Africa using contraceptives so the famine problem gets worse? What an utter c**t.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
I live like Mother Theresa these days but listening to the Happy Mondays quite a bit just now and find myself salivating like Mr Hyde.

She had better shoes

07DED92A04B09BA3C9653D99F3EFDE86_500x500 True.