Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

f**k being a woman. I never tell my missus this but I reckon they've got a bit of a raw deal. Giving birth, bleeding for a week every month, lugging tits about everywhere, change of life etc. f**k that shit homey. 

yeah - but - multiple orgasms !

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I thought it was the other way about at that age. They're usually walking about fanning themselves and complaining about being too hot during the menopause. 

f**k being a woman. I never tell my missus this but I reckon they've got a bit of a raw deal. Giving birth, bleeding for a week every month, lugging tits about everywhere, change of life etc. f**k that shit homey. 

Spoiler this can happen to men as well :unsure2: but I would add that being on the pill must be awful as well 

CEX - the shop, not the activity.

Despite there regularly being some good stuff for sale, I've yet to find a branch that isn't a complete shambles - you almost hope there's nothing you want so you don't have to deal with the place any further.

I can understand it to an extent - it must be dispiriting for the staff to have to contend with some of the pondlife in there attempting to punt clearly-stolen gear, but take today as an example: went to buy four items - they'd managed to lose two of them in their filing system, and priced a third one wrong.

"Oh yeah - that one must have gone up..."

Keep the lot, hen.

If only you lot were capable of providing them, we might just find a use for you. 
I have a receipt from Hitachi that suggests I did provide them...

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:
9 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:
If only you lot were capable of providing them, we might just find a use for you. 

I have a receipt from Hitachi that suggests I did provide them...

Hitachi? Cheapskate. Doxy. 

People who can't stand still,  it's bad enough at bus stops or train stations when you're there and some fud is just pacing up and down constantly. Even worse on the pubs though, group of folk are sitting or standing round a table and there's one guy who just is constantly on the move. They're almost always complete bams and it just makes them look even more shifty.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I had to Google 'Doxy' there - definition: massage wand. I may invest in one for my tight quads. 

They work well on the shoulder blades too. You could also use it as a truncheon to fend off your many antipodean attackers. 

The upward inflection; people who upturn the end of a simple sentence by stressing the last word as though it’s a question. Generally used by people who also throw in unnecessary words to fill out a sentence or explanation, such as basically, specifically and fundamentally.

Petty but so fucking annoying.

ETA, Spellcheck[emoji847]