Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Spend two hours in the garden this morning digging out a 30 year old hedges roots with just a pickaxe. 

Finish it, go inside and sit down to have a drink of water.

Two minutes later a major argument with girlfriend as I'm not getting up to help her find something in the shed.

Jesus wept.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Spend two hours in the garden this morning digging out a 30 year old hedges roots with just a pickaxe. 

Two minutes later a major argument with girlfriend as I'm not getting up to help her find something in the shed.

Jesus wept.

Still got the pick axe to hand?

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Spend two hours in the garden this morning digging out a 30 year old 

Two minutes later a major argument with girlfriend as I'm not getting up. 

Good stamina but I can see why girlfriend is upset tbh.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jesus wept.

Sounds like you have found something to put in the hole left from the hedge coming out. 

Jesus wept.
Was she looking for the pickaxe?

Spent my morning/afternoon in Leith and encountered the lovely charity people who hassle you with the barbaric question Would you like to help (insert terrible charity here)

The onus now lands on you to either give them money or say no! I would not like to help (terrible charity)

I'm more likely to donate if you didn't try and guilt me into it but once you ask me that loaded question I just think you're a c**t.

13 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Spent my morning/afternoon in Leith and encountered the lovely charity people who hassle you with the barbaric question Would you like to help (insert terrible charity here)

The onus now lands on you to either give them money or say no! I would not like to help (terrible charity)

I'm more likely to donate if you didn't try and guilt me into it but once you ask me that loaded question I just think you're a c**t.

I suppose if it was a cancer charity you could always say "Cancer is nature's way of disposing of the weak" and walk on. 

Personally I always give to cancer charities as I see it as some kind of insurance policy... 

Guest Moomintroll
People on the Sons Sorrow site who say " music forum for this pish" whenever I mention The Brian Jonestown Massacre.
Music forum for this pish.

Letter/character selection displays that don't go back to the first column if you try to move beyond the furthest column.

(ie. in the case of the row 'ABCDEFG', you should be able to reach A by moving right from G. Having to go back through FEDC&B just to get back to A is nothing but scandalous in the 21st Century)

43 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Letter/character selection displays that don't go back to the first column if you try to move beyond the furthest column.

(ie. in the case of the row 'ABCDEFG', you should be able to reach A by moving right from G. Having to go back through FEDC&B just to get back to A is nothing but scandalous in the 21st Century)

Thankfully Amazon and Netflix allow this. Is it a bus timetable search you're having trouble with?

Thankfully Amazon and Netflix allow this. Is it a bus timetable search you're having trouble with?

My Netflix doesn't, both through the the Firestick and TV (Viera) app options. Prime & iPlayer are fine though. At least my licence money is going somewhere.