Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m my (albeit limited) experience, most women do. Well the ones that wear ones anyway.

Yeah, youl have to forgive me if I wait for further guidance on the subject from someone who isnt a green trouser wearing, mushroom supper munching cement enthusiast... 

I am sure you will agree none of those are the calling cards of a serial swordsman....

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, youl have to forgive me if I wait for further guidance on the subject from someone who isnt a green trouser wearing, mushroom supper munching cement enthusiast... 

I am sure you will agree none of those are the calling cards of a serial swordsman....

If you lot hadn't hounded Gunther out of here you might have got some decent advice.

He's in Dundee. He may well have been beating them off with a stick

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
If you lot hadn't hounded Gunther out of here you might have got some decent advice.

I wasnt part of that tbf. He lived in Larbert IIRC. Too close for comfort, given that he was obviously fucking mental.

You're in denial. It was a travesty.

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

He's in Dundee. He may well have been beating them off with a stick

F5E918C3-6608-4322-A7C9-7556D1283DCD.gif

Guest Moomintroll
Did Gunther have a wife? He never really mentioned her.

Guest Moomintroll

You forgot to mention that his wife has all the hallmarks of Waynetta Slob with her cigarette lighting ways.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

People not realising that as long as part of the ball is above part of the line then it is still insider the corner arc. Not quite as annoying as fans who get blue in the face shouting at the officials about it though. emoji14.png

My point wasn't actually about the rules. It annoys me that they can't just put it in the arc. There is no advantage to being just outside. 

Guest Moomintroll
My point wasn't actually about the rules. It annoys me that they can't just put it in the arc. There is no advantage to being just outside. 
Aye but as long as they are sticking it to the man etc. I can't wait for the first goal to be disallowed by VAR because the ball was placed outside the corner arc, get it right up the cheating b*****ds.

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Slightly longer run at it maybe, or a better surface?

Not realising how much crap you have until you start packing to move house. 

Done this very recently. I thought I would need a couple of days max to flit, took a month. Absolute nightmare. You have my sympathies.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

People constantly talking about food.  What they've eaten, what they'd like to eat, what they might eat tomorrow.  I don't care.

I really don't care.

This.

A particular hate of mine is when somebody has been for a meal in a restaurant and insists on telling you what they, and everybody else, had to eat.