Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Giving bad weather conditions a name still annoys me. And why just a first name? Make it more formal with a surname as well.

Met Office are missing a chance to have sponsored storms- Storm "Prudential Insurance will cover the damage" has hit Britain. 

IMG_20190314_163137.thumb.jpg.2facd83428f7db4310237fbe040ca92c.jpg

This sort of shit. Dundee decides. I've no idea what the other options were but surely they weren't as embarrassing as this?! 

Get over £1m and the public get to decide how to spend it. Citizens of Dundee choose to splaff some of it on this. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

IMG_20190314_163137.thumb.jpg.2facd83428f7db4310237fbe040ca92c.jpg

This sort of shit. Dundee decides. I've no idea what the other options were but surely they weren't as embarrassing as this?! 

Get over £1m and the public get to decide how to spend it. Citizens of Dundee choose to splaff some of it on this. 

I think that's quite nice myself. And it's obviously shaped like that to stop dossers sleeping on it.

Unless they're miniature Falkirk dossers...

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

And it's obviously shaped like that to stop dossers sleeping on it.

It's a special kind of heartless to be designing something and you stop and think "how can we make sure that some poor b*****d with nowhere to sleep still has nowhere to sleep?".