Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

FFS, the wife doesn't half watch some pish on the TV but this takes the biscuit. Marie Kondo - she basically goes into people's houses that are a bit messy and full of clutter and she goes around, chucks their shit out and tidies up. WTF is that?

25 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

FFS, the wife doesn't half watch some pish on the TV but this takes the biscuit. Marie Kondo - she basically goes into people's houses that are a bit messy and full of clutter and she goes around, chucks their shit out and tidies up. WTF is that?

I tolerate a lot of shite TV but I put my foot down when my wife suggested we watch that pish.

My biggest annoyance in football is the pluralising of peoples names. You've got your Rooneys, your Agueros, your Kanes.

Was nice to see Solskjaer call a journalist out on this after the game last night. It was stated that "While Neymar and Cavani were out PSG still had their Draxlers, their Mbappes, their Di Marias..." To which Solskjaer responded "Did they have many of them? Just one of each wasn't it?".

16 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

My biggest annoyance in football is the pluralising of peoples names. You've got your Rooneys, your Agueros, your Kanes.

Was nice to see Solskjaer call a journalist out on this after the game last night. It was stated that "While Neymar and Cavani were out PSG still had their Draxlers, their Mbappes, their Di Marias..." To which Solskjaer responded "Did they have many of them? Just one of each wasn't it?".

Brilliant. If you are reading this Ole, well done. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Brilliant. If you are reading this Ole, well done. 

Football managers incapable of using the past tense.

"Paul Pogba is trying to get his body across and Dani Alves is clever enough to put his foot in there. Paul wants to shield the ball - he's unlucky."

12 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

Every night I turn off both chrome sidelights ( because I'm single )  that bookend my King sided bed with the Star Wars duvet cover and dream of a world of sensible moderation.    

FTFY

Various Scottish football writers regularly read P and B.  Indeed, I'm certain some of their journalism is based on annoyances of us on here.

Stuff such as calling the Premiership the SPFL, trying to build momentum for Celtic and Rangers buying other teams players with a view to weakening them, to holding 'exclusives' with absolute nobodies like Jiri Jarosik or Vladimir Weiss who played here for about 20 days 15 year ago.

Similar to the folk who crowd the baggage carousel at airports. 

Folk who spread across the entire pavement at the bus stop, so as they can see if the bus is coming.  They are oblivious to anyone using the pavement to walk past the stop. 

It's a bus coming along a road. You'll see it when it gets here. 

Edited by whiskychimp

1 minute ago, whiskychimp said:

Folk who spread across the entire pavement at the bus stop, so as they can see if the bus is coming.  They then oblivious to anyone using the pavement to walk past the stop. 

Come across this a lot when I'm out running.  End up often having to run roadside of the bus shelter to get past the c***s as they are normally fixated on their phone, completely unaware of what's going on.

Folk who spread across the entire pavement at the bus stop, so as they can see if the bus is coming.  They then oblivious to anyone using the pavement to walk past the stop. 
Station platforms as well are bad for this.

2 hours ago, nsr said:

People who walk slowly in anything other than single file should be shot.

basically I find if you are going any where with a purpose or out for a run, you notice how many fucktards there are in the form of pedestrians. perhaps 80%. and we wonder why mental things like Brexit happen. 

7 hours ago, throbber said:

I ran out of data on my phone and spent £3 to get a 100mb top up and then forgot all about it and started listening to tunes on my way back from work and blew all my allowance in about half an hour.

This is where my prehistoric iPod comes out on top.

Looked to see what my redundancy may have been if I stayed 15 years at the company , instead of breaking it and only being their 2 years.
Feel sick Haha.

However it is what it is at the end of the day.

I feel dreadful pointing this out, G, but check that there isn’t a minimum term you have to have worked to get redundancy. I would think it would be a year before you’d qualify, but better to know now than the c***s turn round and say you’re getting sweet nothing. Hopefully you either find something else before or you’re not paid off at all.