Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

And what are the other benefits, aside from ensuring Div doesnt need a real job, leaving him free to man the word filter and the twitter account?

Getting to read everyone's PM's, of course.

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

£1 too much IMO. Maybe my original post made it seem like I actually cared much about my rubbish username.

Since you've posted about it before I'd say it does bother you

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m not sure how you’re struggling with this. If I could change the username I would, but paying money to do so is a bit much.

Do you use an adblocker to defraud Div out of his rightful pennies for keeping the site going?

Edited by welshbairn

Guest Moomintroll

A petty thing to get annoyed about, but I sometimes find its use more sinister by these contrarian characters.
I could say ah but does it, but I will leave it there.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Why wouldn't you pay £10 for Platinum Membership, it's 3p a day ffs.

That's what puts me off.   

Should be £10 for paupers membership and £500 for true Platz, membership:   featuring a luxury hamper of goodies, and a get out of jail free card (anti-ban) that you can use anytime the Falkirk based mods get on the cooking lager.  

Guest Moomintroll
That's what puts me off.   

Should be £10 for paupers membership and £500 for true Platz, membership:   featuring a luxury hamper of goodies, and a get out of jail free card (anti-ban) that you can use anytime the Falkirk based mods get on the cooking lager.  
Apart from the #ClubDece vibe you might be on to something here, not that I will be anything other than beige but would be good knowing you had one shot a year at a Bob Williamson type without fear of sanctions no matter how mental you went.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:
That's what puts me off.   

Apart from the #ClubDece vibe you might be on to something here, not that I will be anything other than beige but would be good knowing you had one shot a year at a Bob Williamson type without fear of sanctions no matter how mental you went.

Every night I turn off both chrome sidelights ( because I'm single )  that bookend my King sided bed and dream of a world of sensible moderation.   A world where corruption is frowned upon but is accepted if financially it suits both sides.     I still remember vividly the night Div changed direction appointed Tynierose as a guardian this fine website.   I removed four slices from my breadbin, made the best cheese, ham, onion toastie I've ever made and watch a documentary about Jair Bolsonaro and I could smell change in the air.    That and the wiff of slightly burnt cheese and hovis.    

Guest Moomintroll
Every night I turn off both chrome sidelights ( because I'm single )  that bookend my King sided bed and dream of a world of sensible moderation.   A world where corruption is frowned upon but is accepted if financially it suits both sides.     I still remember vividly the night Div changed direction appointed Tynierose as a guardian this fine website.   I removed four slices from my breadbin, made the best cheese, ham, onion toastie I've ever made and watch a documentary about Jair Bolsonaro and I could smell change in the air.    That and the wiff of slightly burnt cheese and hovis.    
I was onboard until you mentioned onion, I do not like onion.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

I was onboard until you mentioned onion, I do not like onion.

Finely cut onions are a cheap alt to flossing.   I'm in excess of £40 up since 2003!   

1 hour ago, Billy Rubin said:

What/who was your previous incarnation?

9 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

Two toasties, then.