Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My username.

When I first signed up to P&B I assumed I'd do what I've done on other message boards and post a few times, get bored and never do it again.  So I put zero thought into username.  I enjoy P&B a lot hence I have stuck around.

However, I am reminded everyday of just how shite and boring my username is.

My username.
When I first signed up to P&B I assumed I'd do what I've done on other message boards and post a few times, get bored and never do it again.  So I put zero thought into username.  I enjoy P&B a lot hence I have stuck around.
Its hard to take you complaint about user name seriously when you have full control of your avatar and thats the best you can do.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

My username.

I echo this sentiment.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
My username.

Its hard to take you complaint about user name seriously when you have full control of your avatar and thats the best you can do.

Posts like this is why God continues to be my avatar.

Posts like this is why God continues to be my avatar.
Its not out of dislike for Miller, more that its quite boring and doesnt tell me you are capable of delivering entertainment with a free shot at a username.

I want to be proved wrong. I really do.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Its not out of dislike for Miller, more that its quite boring and doesnt tell me you are capable of delivering entertainment with a free shot at a username.

I want to be proved wrong. I really do.

Challenge accepted.  Can I have 24 hours to improve it?