Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Electric showers!

We had it put in over a month ago, and on Saturday it just stopped working when I was in it, which meant I had to go to my grans with loads of shampoo in my hair. (Very indignifying!) Anyway, my friend who is an electrician came up last night and replaced the fuse and my brother used it last night, worked fine.

I went in today and just as I'd finished conditioning my hair, it cut out again. Seriously. You have got to be joking! :rolleyes:

Perhaps the shower can't cope with the excitement

:unsure:

Being serious here Sam, it seems you may have a problem somewhere in the electrical system if it keeps doing this. It can either be something REALLY stupid like they put the wrong size fuse in for the shower, or there could be lose connection or something that is causing the Current flow to be far more than the fuse is designed for, which could be a huge problem. Hope you get it all worked out without a big expensive rewiring/replacement shower job.

Edited by bluetooner

Being serious here Sam, it seems you may have a problem somewhere in the electrical system if it keeps doing this. It can either be something REALLY stupid like they put the wrong size fuse in for the shower, or there could be lose connection or something that is causing the Current flow to be far more than the fuse is designed for, which could be a huge problem. Hope you get it all worked out without a big expensive rewiring/replacement shower job.

Sounds like the web cam the electrician installed is overloading the power unit when it kicks in. Strange that it doesn't cut out when her brother is in the shower ;)

The advert for the 'TV Easy' magazine (or whatever it's called). :angry:

It's just soooo cheesy it's unbelievable. :o

The shopkeeper joins in the signing, and the song isn't even good. It's just a crass-sounding song that's been made up even though the sylables (sp :blink: ?) don't fit the tune. :angry:

And to top it all of, the woman walks away and doesn't even pay for the magazine! :o:(

:angry:

Rant over.

Sounds like the web cam the electrician installed is overloading the power unit when it kicks in. Strange that it doesn't cut out when her brother is in the shower ;)

See those Dodgy electricians :rolleyes:

They should know they are supposed to cover it up better so it doesnt get wet and blow the fuse :rolleyes::lol:

Picture Loans Ads. "How much is it we want to borrow again, 25? Yes £25000 please" FFS, patronising, robbing b*****ds!!!

However does anyone know what the tune is? I think it's the same one Tony Hart used to use when the gallery was on... :huh:

The thing that annoys me about that advert is the casual manner he asks for 25grand. He sort of asks the wife to 'make sure' he's asking the loan company for the right amount. As if the morons wouldn't have talked thoroughlly about the amount they want to borrow first. :angry:

The thing that annoys me about that advert is the casual manner he asks for 25grand. He sort of asks the wife to 'make sure' he's asking the loan company for the right amount. As if the morons wouldn't have talked thoroughlly about the amount they want to borrow first. :angry:

Yeah but maybe they spoke about it and he couldn't remember if it was 25 or 26 or 36 for that matter. Remember you can have an adult conversation with Picture Loans and they don't patronise you :rolleyes:

Fecking Council!! :angry:

Astroturf pitch just around the corner from my house that kids have been playing on since it built about 10 years ago and they now want us to pay to use it. :angry:

The goverment keeps going on about obesity and asking us what would make us exercise, maybe letting us play football would help.

Fecking Council!! :angry:

Astroturf pitch just around the corner from my house that kids have been playing on since it built about 10 years ago and they now want us to pay to use it. :angry:

The goverment keeps going on about obesity and asking us what would make us exercise, maybe letting us play football would help.

b*****ds have been charging me for borrowing their books from the library for years now. It's scandalous, I always bring them back. :blink:

My washing machine, which worked fine 24 hours ago, has decided that it's not even starting. Anyone know why this might be the case before I get a plumber in for something that could take 2 seconds to fix?

Should point out that there are clothes in it, the door is shut properly, it's plugged in and switched on, and I've moved the dial round to the correct programme.

My washing machine, which worked fine 24 hours ago, has decided that it's not even starting. Anyone know why this might be the case before I get a plumber in for something that could take 2 seconds to fix?

Should point out that there are clothes in it, the door is shut properly, it's plugged in and switched on, and I've moved the dial round to the correct programme.

The guy that fixed it the last time isn't the same guy who fixed Sams shower is it? :huh: