Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

The tiny strip they put on credit cards etc , for your signature 

Most of the time there’s plenty room to allow them to make this larger 

could you post a photo of your credit card so we can see that you've had to do a tiny signature? Ta. 

My wife's parents won't close the curtains in their living room until around 9 o'clock regardless of what time of year it is. They really don't mind strangers staring at them as they watch Coronation street, but it just makes me feel exposed and vulnerable.
Pampas grass out the front garden?
20190203_200032.jpg

Currently watching the documentary series 'Mossad' on Netflix and the narrator voicing over the Israeli secret service agents also finds it necessary to translate their laughing despite Yiddish laughing sounding exactly like English laughing. 

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

People who say seen instead of saw.

"I seen that tae."

No, you didn't. You saw it. You did not seen it. 

Or people that say “would/should of” instead of “have”. Annoys me more than it should.

My wife's parents won't close the curtains in their living room until around 9 o'clock regardless of what time of year it is. They really don't mind strangers staring at them as they watch Coronation street, but it just makes me feel exposed and vulnerable.
my neighbour is adamant that the currains should not be closed until the street lights come on. this often means we have to sit in the dark for 30/40 minutes waiting on them.