Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Even worse ,  folk who immediately stop and stand still  as soon as they get off an escalator looking like they're wondering where they're going to go next ........but don't leave enough room behind them for other folk coming off the escalator to get past them easily.
worse still is lifts. doesnt matter how socially aware or educated 90% of people turn into fucking morons when it comes to lifts.

first there is getting in /out. most people just go at each other as soon as the doors open doing that awkard left/right dance.

then once in the lift the person closest the keypad will press their desired floor then just stand still infront of it in silence.

after its been established aforementioned person is happy to stay silent someome else will finally, awkwardly, ask for their floor to be pressed. this is proceded by everyone else muttering, barely being heard, where they are going. most of these muttering morons have now passed their floor and will have to wait till the lifts going back that way

whilst this is happening there will be 1 really loud child being repeatedly ssshd by a very embarrassed parent.

people are shit at using lifts

This complete lack of awareness of what is around you or where you are standing has me seething on an almost daily basis.  Here are some other examples I'm sure everyone has experienced:
Folk stopping in doorways to check their phone/handbag etc.  C*nts.
Folk stopping at the top or bottom of stairs to check phone/handbag etc.  C*nts.
Folk standing in the middle of a busy pavement rather than stand off to the side.  C*nts.
Folk standing at the bar in a busy pub and refusing to make way for other folk trying to get served.  C*nts.
Folk walking 3 or 4 abreast (insert gif here) effectively blocking the entire pavement.  C*nts.
Folk standing right at the bus/train door when folk are trying to get off.  C*nts.
GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY YOU SLEVERING, DEAD EYED, BOVINE C*NTS! 

/thread

This complete lack of awareness of what is around you or where you are standing has me seething on an almost daily basis.  Here are some other examples I'm sure everyone has experienced:
Folk stopping at the top or bottom of stairs to check phone/handbag etc.  C*nts.
Folk standing in the middle of a busy pavement rather than stand off to the side.  C*nts.
Folk standing at the bar in a busy pub and refusing to make way for other folk trying to get served.  C*nts.
Folk walking 3 or 4 abreast (insert gif here) effectively blocking the entire pavement.  C*nts.
Folk standing right at the bus/train door when folk are trying to get off.  C*nts.

A couple of months ago I had the pleasure of seeing one of these idiots that try to board a train before people get off be twatted by a cyclist getting off with his bike.

8 hours ago, A96 said:

Even worse ,  folk who immediately stop and stand still  as soon as they get off an escalator looking like they're wondering where they're going to go next ........but don't leave enough room behind them for other folk coming off the escalator to get past them easily.

I’ve never understood why people would do this. They have obviously got on the escalator as they are planning on going somewhere when they get to the top/bottom, so they should already have their route planned before they even step on. 99.99999% of people don’t get on an escalator for the sake of it.

20 hours ago, pj_puttz said:

Please add to the list the c***s at bus stops that rather than stand in the bus stop will  stand against the adjacent building or just in the middle of pavement thereby making the pavement where it is already made thinner by the bus stop even thinner if not impassable. Special bonus points for the c**t that was leaning against the edge of the bus stop with his bag on the ground completely blocking Union St pavement yesterday. One idiot managing to block one of the busiest pedestrian areas of Aberdeen in a solo  effort of cuntish, lack of spacial awareness twat behaviour

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Naw - the actual bus stop bit is always such a quagmire of chewing gum, fag ends and spit that I never queue up there and will always stand away from it.

Well stand in line with the bus stop in front or behind it, not in the way of pedestrians walking past,

That the way not to be a c**t

21 hours ago, pj_puttz said:

Seems to be a common theme here.

Hint, it rhymes with plannedshag.

9 hours ago, IainMorton said:

I’ve never understood why people would do this. They have obviously got on the escalator as they are planning on going somewhere when they get to the top/bottom, so they should already have their route planned before they even step on. 99.99999% of people don’t get on an escalator for the sake of it.

Escalators are a focal point for imbeciles to be fair.

Firstly, they're located in places that either attract morons (shopping centres) or befuddle and confound the stupid amongst us (airports, train stations, etc.).

In the case of shopping centres, I always have a pang of dread having to enter these places. Not once have I been in such a place where I have not encountered a collection of morons blocking up escalators by standing and chatting (usually with their bags spread out beside them). It's as though they see the escalator as a nice opportunity for a bit of a rest. They decide to stop going where they are going and pause, oblivious to anyone around them. They don't all stand to the right, and sometimes they even stand two abreast.

If these ugly, stupid, mouth-breathing tumours need a rest so badly, they should go outside, lie down, and welcome death's sweet embrace.

Edited by milton75

Perfectly fit and able-bodied people parking as close as is humanly possible to the front doors in a supermarket car park to save themselves an extra 50 paces. Lazy fuckers. 
Mrs Romeo does this at places like braehead or Silverburn. Plenty of spaces a 60 second walk away from the front doors but she'd happily drive round and round the same bit to get a space as close as possible.

Someone should kick her in the pie.

59 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Mrs Romeo does this at places like braehead or Silverburn. Plenty of spaces a 60 second walk away from the front doors but she'd happily drive round and round the same bit to get a space as close as possible.

Someone should kick her in the pie.

She's married to you. I think she's suffered enough.

10 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Impersonators like McGowan and  Culshaw , who appear on chat shows etc and just can’t be themselves, but insist on doing annoying fucking impressions .

To be fair it’s probably due to the fact that in reality., they’re uninteresting, boring c***s 

^^^ Only An Excuse’s number one fan.