Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No he’s not. Danderhall is in Midlothian and is a cheapskate version of Royston Vasey.
Glamorous, cosmopolitan, sexy Gilmerton is part of Capital city.......
but you knew that Throbs.
[emoji38][emoji38]

I’m not that familiar with that part of town, just out of curiosity do you think either would be a good place to live with a young family?

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
30 minutes ago, Q0S-RUSH said:
People that go on to Facebook claiming they have a migraine. WRONG, You wouldn,t be sitting looking at a phone or laptop if you had a migraine.F**king hypochondriacs.

Migraine = a sore head.

Correct.

1 hour ago, Q0S-RUSH said:

People that go on to Facebook claiming they have a migraine. WRONG, You wouldn,t be sitting looking at a phone or laptop if you had a migraine.F**king hypochondriacs.

I used to work with a guy who would be in work at least twice a year saying he had the flu. This is despite me telling him on every occasion that he would be in his bed if he had the flu. I'm sure he was eventually just saying it to piss me off. 

This reminds me so much of when I worked in an office in a team mostly made up of women. At least once a day someone would be walking about, rubbing their temples complaining of a migraine, nobody ever just had a simple headache. I know from experience of my one and only migraine that you can't even lift your head off the pillow or have a light on never mind dossing about like a twat at work!

C*nts in the pharmacy all queued up in front of the counter as if they haven't been served while waiting on prescriptions.
See also c***s in a cafe. You've ordered your coffee, move to the side and let everyone else order.

8 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Means you’re thinking of the people who have just lost someone they, presumably, held dear...at a guess? The angels one is bollocks but saying your thoughts are with the family seems fair enough (providing you at least know the deceased and/or their family of course!)

Yes, IF you know the family concerned. But if it's a stranger you don't spend the whole time thinking about the relatives. It's the sort of thing a politician will say if there's been a big accident or something but how long do they really spare in sympathising before getting on with something else?

A man died inside the Barclays Bank on princes street in Edinburgh today, the wife walked past when the medics were working on him, and people queued outside were more concerned about when the bank would be open again. Bunch of inconsiderate c***s.

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

A man died inside the Barclays Bank on princes street in Edinburgh today, the wife walked past when the medics were working on him, and people queued outside were more concerned about when the bank would be open again. Bunch of inconsiderate c***s.

Your wife just walked by while a man died? Inconsiderate c**t! 

This reminds me so much of when I worked in an office in a team mostly made up of women. At least once a day someone would be walking about, rubbing their temples complaining of a migraine, nobody ever just had a simple headache. I know from experience of my one and only migraine that you can't even lift your head off the pillow or have a light on never mind dossing about like a twat at work!
this. i had never had a migraine until my stroke. now i get them regularly. when they start coming on its bed, lights off and phone off. oh and when youre under the covers, praying for death you are also praying the dog will stay quiet!

anyone who claims they have a migraine when they infact have a headache deserves a migraine! plus a boot to the pie