Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Bedrooms should be nice and cool. Having the heating on at night when folk are sleeping is horrendous behaviour.

Yep,  quite why you would want to be absolutely roasting whilst trying to go to sleep is beyond me.  If you're cold in bed, put more layers on.  

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Was Dennis Law pathetic when he nonchalantly back-heeled that one in for Man City against Man Utd and walked away with his head down?

To be fair that wasn't just any goal - that was the one that relegated Man United.

I know that's obvious but I just liked typing the phrase "relegated Man United".

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yep,  quite why you would want to be absolutely roasting whilst trying to go to sleep is beyond me.  If you're cold in bed, put more layers on.  

Not much I can do about it sadly.

Today’s one: weegie Twitter. Fucking despise it, loads of unfunny c***s typing in their accent thinking they’re hilarious. Not for me.

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

They would've gone down anyway as the shite from the Coventry Road won. 

After googling it to check I found out that Dennis Bergkamp was named after him. Just the first name obviously.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It didn't though, or am I being whooshed?

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

They would've gone down anyway as the shite from the Coventry Road won. 

Well, it was the final nail in the coffin. And as Dundee supporters will testify it's always more satisfying when you beat your local rivals and send them down.

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"Alexa, play Christmas music"

"Alexa, switch the light on"

"Alexa, wipe my fat lazy arse as I cant do or think for myself anymore"

p***ks.

Alexa, you OK hon? xoxoxo

For those that don't frequent the EoSL forum... The pie hut down at Newton Park in Bo'ness has apparently been damaged by some wee scrotes setting it on fire.
Probably more than a PTTGOYN (is there a 'C*nts in the Community' thread?)

I don't get their motivation - assuming that it was probably done by youths local to the area - vandalising stuff in your own community, making the area in which you live worse?
The work of utter scum.

41 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

For those that don't frequent the EoSL forum... The pie hut down at Newton Park in Bo'ness has apparently been damaged by some wee scrotes setting it on fire.
Probably more than a PTTGOYN (is there a 'C*nts in the Community' thread?)

I don't get their motivation - assuming that it was probably done by youths local to the area - vandalising stuff in your own community, making the area in which you live worse?
The work of utter scum.

At least the pies will be ready for the next game :) 

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Constantly having to edit posts because my phone has autocorrected a word to something ridiculous. Can’t be arsed proof reading every post.

Technology gone mad when we have to double check the checker!