Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

c***s ordering cocktails at the bar just as you finish your pint. c***s! Not petty at all tbf.

Was out for a few hours on Saturday night, was about 7 so the pub I was in wasn't too busy so only one barmaid was serving, the others were moseying about serving meals etc.  There was a group of 5 lads in and they all walked up to the bar just as I went to get me and my mate a pint.

All 5 of the virgins ordered and paid for their single Vodka and Red Bull separately.  I did joke and say to shout over to me next time they're going to the bar so I can nip over and get served first.  Fucking goons.

Was out for a few hours on Saturday night, was about 7 so the pub I was in wasn't too busy so only one barmaid was serving, the others were moseying about serving meals etc.  There was a group of 5 lads in and they all walked up to the bar just as I went to get me and my mate a pint.
All 5 of the virgins ordered and paid for their single Vodka and Red Bull separately.  I did joke and say to shout over to me next time they're going to the bar so I can nip over and get served first.  Fucking goons.
I was in The Clachaig in Glen Coe a few weeks back and a group of 6 old timers ordered coffees and paid separately, raging and i wasnt even having a real drink, if i'd been waiting to order a pint there might have been another massacre, shocking behaviour from the old yins

2 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:
9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I was in The Clachaig in Glen Coe a few weeks back and a group of 6 old timers ordered coffees and paid separately, raging and i wasnt even having a real drink, if i'd been waiting to order a pint there might have been another massacre, shocking behaviour from the old yins

Old boys don't give a fuck do they.  They probably knew it would take ages so did it intentionally.

On 12/9/2018 at 17:39, Tynierose said:

After last nights session in Manchester I have ended up with a broken rib.

A tad annoying.

On a similar note, I broke two bones in my foot whilst out on the lash last week. Annoying. 

When your on Facebook and you like pages offering custom made items (for me that's aquariums with cabinets and solid wood furniture before anyone asks) and something will occasionally catch your eye on your news feed. When you go to take a closer look your interest is sparked and you start to wonder if you can justify buying said item or at least something similar to it but there's never a price to be seen. I'm not sure if it's some sort of proven marketing ploy but when I see a ton of replies to a picture all asking for a price only to be met with the page owner replying with "PM us" or "PM sent" I get instantly bored. There probably is a very valid reason for it but it has always annoyed the f**k out of me.

15 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

When your on Facebook and you like pages offering custom made items (for me that's aquariums with cabinets and solid wood furniture before anyone asks) and something will occasionally catch your eye on your news feed. When you go to take a closer look your interest is sparked and you start to wonder if you can justify buying said item or at least something similar to it but there's never a price to be seen. I'm not sure if it's some sort of proven marketing ploy but when I see a ton of replies to a picture all asking for a price only to be met with the page owner replying with "PM us" or "PM sent" I get instantly bored. There probably is a very valid reason for it but it has always annoyed the f**k out of me.

They're selling at different prices to different people (ie quote high, and in some cases let themselves get negotiated down).  They don't want everyone to see the lowest prices they're willing to sell at, because everyone will want to pay that price (naturally)

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

They're selling at different prices to different people (ie quote high, and in some cases let themselves get negotiated down).  They don't want everyone to see the lowest prices they're willing to sell at, because everyone will want to pay that price (naturally)

I knew that there was most likely a valid and logical reason for it.

Still pisses me off though. :thumbsdown

My girlfriend puts the heating on at night (or rather keeps the heating on). I can’t sleep because it’s absolutely roasting. It’s also a massive waste of money/killing the planet.

I don’t understand how someone can be cold in bed tbh, it isn’t even that cold outside at the moment. Weirdo.

My girlfriend puts the heating on at night (or rather keeps the heating on). I can’t sleep because it’s absolutely roasting. It’s also a massive waste of money/killing the planet.
I don’t understand how someone can be cold in bed tbh, it isn’t even that cold outside at the moment. Weirdo.
I've had no central heating or hot water for three weeks now thanks to a deceased boiler. New one pencilled in for Thursday.

So think yourself lucky.