Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Booked flights from Gatwick to Aberdeen ages ago through Easyjet. Our plans changed so we had to pay almost £50 to change our flight times.

Now months later Easyjet have just cancelled the flight we changed to.  What are the chances of me getting my £50 back?  Probably as much a chance as Cowdenbeath have of winning the Champions League anytime soon.

Booked flights from Gatwick to Aberdeen ages ago through Easyjet. Our plans changed so we had to pay almost £50 to change our flight times.
Now months later Easyjet have just cancelled the flight we changed to.  What are the chances of me getting my £50 back?  Probably as much a chance as Cowdenbeath have of winning the Champions League anytime soon.
TBF to Ryanair I had flights booked last year when all that shit weather kicked off. They sent me a simple form along the lines of do you A - want a full refund or B - book another flight. Money was back in my account the next day. Hopefully Easyjet would be along similar lines.

28 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:
4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

TBF to Ryanair I had flights booked last year when all that shit weather kicked off. They sent me a simple form along the lines of do you A - want a full refund or B - book another flight. Money was back in my account the next day. Hopefully Easyjet would be along similar lines.

They've said that we can get a full refund but I don't think it includes the charges to change to the other flight.  It's all under my wife's account so I've not been told the whole story yet. 

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

They've cancelled the route completely. You could maybe think about switching to Easyjet's Gatwick to Inverness flight if the times match?

Looking for a manual for my oven online just to check the bulb replacement isn't some proprietary thing and under the page were reviews with comments like this:

Care needs to be taken when opening the hot oven as a large amount of hot air is expelled

Not easy to clean as oven is deep and for me, a pensioner ,I cannot get on my knees to clean the back.

Looking for a manual for my oven online just to check the bulb replacement isn't some proprietary thing and under the page were reviews with comments like this:
Care needs to be taken when opening the hot oven as a large amount of hot air is expelled
Not easy to clean as oven is deep and for me, a pensioner ,I cannot get on my knees to clean the back.
Old c**t.

46 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
18 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
First Pete Shelley, now SSE have turned up and are digging up the fucking road at 22.10 hrs.

Just got a letter through the door the day telling me they are doing work

They’re back and have started digging up the other side of the street now.

I am rough. Too rough to find that thread where I put Mo Farahs name every so often.

So putting it here. George Ezra is a fucking p***k
a talentless p***k at that with a smug, punchable face. dont think id get tired punching that face