Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've got the cold! :(

I don't suppose standing around for 2 hours in Drumchapel Park at the fireworks last night helped any either. But it was 'for the kids' so that's alright then?! <_<

It couldn't be anything to do with you sitting in your kiltat the Rock for the best part of two hours in the freezing cold on Saturday? :rolleyes:

Edited by rocksolid

It couldn't be anything to do with you sitting in your kilt at the Rock for the best part of two hours in the freezing cold on Saturday? :rolleyes:

Nah, I had lager-fuelled anti-freeze in my system! :ph34r: I'm squarely setting the blame on Drumchapel. 40 minutes to queue up for a 30 second ride on The Twirler, FFS! :angry:<_< Baltic! :(

1. People who can' t find their seat on an aeroplane. As if the row numbers are random or something and seat 3d is near the fecking back, then they have to push everyone out the way to get back to the front. And then you miss your take off slot and sit at Heathrow for another 114 minutes. :angry:

2. People who tell lies.

3. Scots who continually vote Labour(because their dad did), missing the fact that we need to force them to 'buy' our votes. Otherwise we will always suffer from shite transport, housing, sports facilities etc.

4. Neds going on holiday abroad.

No part of any My Chemical Romance song is good. Apart from the end, because you know they're going to shut up soon.

I think the first minute or so of join the Black Parade is fantastic music, instead of the "who can play/shout the loudest" competitions they usually have.

It doesn't last though :(

1 minute good - 4 minutes pish clicky

1. People who can' t find their seat on an aeroplane. As if the row numbers are random or something and seat 3d is near the fecking back, then they have to push everyone out the way to get back to the front. And then you miss your take off slot and sit at Heathrow for another 114 minutes. :angry:

4. Neds going on holiday abroad.

I work at an airport. I can empathise with you entirely! ;)

BAA closing Domestic Departures for building works forcing every departing passenger to go through the International Departure Search Area! :angry: Thus forcing staff to have to fight their way through three times as many passengers to get to work! :(

Emails like this from work colleagues! <_< Ho feckin Ho! :angry:

Christmas Night Out

Well, don't shout at people, Dunc, or you'll lose your voice.

Oh, the irony! :ph34r::P:lol: