Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They only had the shitey spicy Space Raiders, not the proper Pickled Onion ones. 

Oh they are shite. Beef ones are decent though. They've jacked the price up to 25p but my shop/dealer still honours the 20p a pack for multi-purchases. 

19 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Went to the shop there as I fancied a bag of crisps.  Perusing the shelf, I noticed that they had all the usual pretend crisp-shite like Space Raiders and Frazzles and that they had Walkers.  Ok, not Golden Wonder but they'll do.

73 (seventy three) fucking pence for a bag of shitty Walkers crisps.

f**k that, Frazzles bought for 39p.

ETA: Just realised Walkers make Frazzles.  c***s. 

What are you planning to spend your 34p on?

Edited by Gaz FFC

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Not sure what this has to do with my flaccid member, but thanks.

I just thought I'd confuse everyone. Including myself. 

34 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

dee man is a wid.

pm anytime babez!

Check ur inbox *** x

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Went to the shop there as I fancied a bag of crisps.  Perusing the shelf, I noticed that they had all the usual pretend crisp-shite like Space Raiders and Frazzles and that they had Walkers.  Ok, not Golden Wonder but they'll do.

5bf407a4dc5f6_unnamed(25).gif.b2154b4f43d5ad345b7ddcef92bc2563.gif

36 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Which are made by Walkers

19 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
41 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
They only had the shitey spicy Space Raiders, not the proper Pickled Onion ones. 

spicy ones are ok but the saucy ones are pish. made me sick. that was after the 5th bag though

Aye, saucy ones thats what I meant.

15 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Which are made by Walkers

Read my edit rage.

Our wee guy is 7 months old, now obviously his first christmas coming up and although he cant talk etc and has no idea of the concept we thought it’d be nice for our first as parents to get a wee picture of the wee guy with Santa, went to Braehead to be informed it’d be the best part of £40. £40 for two adults and a baby to see Santa.
Have just found that Silverburn are doing a Santas grotto for charity this year, can buy a gift for a kid in Childrens hospital and meet Santa, fantastic idea.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Our wee guy is 7 months old, now obviously his first christmas coming up and although he cant talk etc and has no idea of the concept we thought it’d be nice for our first as parents to get a wee picture of the wee guy with Santa, went to Braehead to be informed it’d be the best part of £40. £40 for two adults and a baby to see Santa.
Have just found that Silverburn are doing a Santas grotto for charity this year, can buy a gift for a kid in Childrens hospital and meet Santa, fantastic idea.

You do realise that the one at Silverburn is not the real Santa, just a guy dressed up?

56 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No it wasn’t. You quoted my edit rage.

Youve lost it Gordon. Lost it ah tells yah.

Honestly can't see myself making a comment that was already there.  I did quote you but then left it unsent for ages while I double-checked that Frazzles are indeed made by Walkers. Would your edit have carried through?

45 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Honestly can't see myself making a comment that was already there.  I did quote you but then left it unsent for ages while I double-checked that Frazzles are indeed made by Walkers. Would your edit have carried through?

Not sure. It is a possibility. 

Mods plz.

Is it still floppy? Maybe it's permanently out of action?

Quite the inverse sadly. It was 6 weeks since we last had sex and on that occasion I had been wildly aroused for about 3 days solid in the build up and only lasted a few strokes. This time round I started off fine and then went limp as we changed positions, I started trying to rub some life back into the old wounded warrior but this just made her laugh awkwardly before we decided to call it a day and then we returned to the lounge and watched David Attenborough’ Dynasties in silence.

I’ll hopefully get the opportunity to disappoint her once more before the year is out.