Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

27 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm not going to lie, Zen, I'm disappointed in you. 

I'm home now and back on the beer, the issue is behind me now.

On another note, there was a bloke in the pub that fancied himself as singer, however he was to far gone to be understood.

You may have to ask some of the older inhabitants of your new continent to explain this.

It was like a round of Spicks and Specks where one of the contestants sang lines from a book or novel to the tune of a song and invariably made it sound unintelligible. there wasn't enough time left on earth to fathom the true version of the song.

27 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

You may have to ask some of the older inhabitants of your new continent to explain this.

It was like a round of Spicks and Specks where one of the contestants sang lines from a book or novel to the tune of a song and invariably made it sound unintelligible. there wasn't enough time left on earth to fathom the true version of the song.

It's repeated every night of the week on ABC Comedy at 7.30pm.

Just now, Eednud said:

It's repeated every night of the week on ABC Comedy at 7.30pm.

I only found the show in the last year on YouTube.

I am currently engrossed in Have You Been Paying Attention, which I understand is about to have the last of the run on Monday.

I'll be watching last weeks episode later tonight.

Re. Spicks and Specks, have you seen the Reunion show yet?

Yes. It was all Australian questions and Myf is still a wid, based on the bits on show above the desk.

It’s coming to the end of TV ratings period here so that is probably why it’s the last “Have you been paying attention”. It’s a very popular show and won the Most Popular Comedy award this year. It should be back on air next year but the Ten network was bought by CBS so you never know what to expect.

37 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Yes. It was all Australian questions and Myf is still a wid, based on the bits on show above the desk.

It’s coming to the end of TV ratings period here so that is probably why it’s the last “Have you been paying attention”. It’s a very popular show and won the Most Popular Comedy award this year. It should be back on air next year but the Ten network was bought by CBS so you never know what to expect.

I've heard on Twitter that #HVBPA has been picked up worldwide, it would be a pisser if it went on Sky.

44 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Don't get me started on Myfanwy.

12 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

A rugby boot of a lassie comes into the pub just as the first half of the Scotland game finished,  turns the TV onto the rugby and spends the rest of the time on her fucking phone. 

Good job the rugby finished in time to see the third goal.

Did nobody else say anything? Or were you the only one in the pub?