Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching Juventus v Man U

Should be a team in Black and White stripes versus a team in Red...

Neither wearing 1st strip for no reason other than marketing sales
Apologies... they are playing in Black and White..

But the back is all white and it is a shite Juve shirt

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

I’m catching up on have I got new for you

Janey Godley is horrific.

She, unfortunately, had a few appearances on Just A Minute a few years back and was toe-curlingly embarrassingly.  How does she still find work?

My current PTTGOYN is reserved for people on Radio 4 who think that 'decade' is a homophone of 'decayed'.  

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

She, unfortunately, had a few appearances on Just A Minute a few years back and was toe-curlingly embarrassingly.  How does she still find work?

My current PTTGOYN is reserved for people on Radio 4 who think that 'decade' is a homophone of 'decayed'.  

Aussies saying 'decade' sounds like 'dick'ead'. I laugh hysterically for hours when I hear it on the news. 

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

^^^ decade emoji849.png

How rude.

Just heard it on the news there. Something to do with the recommended aerial culling of the brumbies on the Snowy Mountains and their protection being the biggest conservation threat in seven decades. 

Oh how I laughed. 

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

How rude.

Just heard it on the news there. Something to do with the recommended aerial culling of the brumbies on the Snowy Mountains and their protection being the biggest conservation threat in seven decades. 

Oh how I laughed. 

Brumbies ffs.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Aussies saying 'decade' sounds like 'dick'ead'. I laugh hysterically for hours when I hear it on the news. 

It's Kiwi, not Aussie, but it's the same idea..

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

The folk who phone in to play Pop Master on Radio 2 are the kind of people who refuse to listen to any other band/genre than their favourite.

Folk who listen to Radio 2 are the type of folk who are scared of new music and genres in general.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Brumbies ffs.

Don't shoot (from a helicopter) the messenger, cunto. I thought the brumbies was the nickname for one of the teams that play one of their weird sports so I was quite excited about the story until I found out they were on about wild horses. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Don't shoot (from a helicopter) the messenger, cunto. I thought the brumbies was the nickname for one of the teams that play one of their weird sports so I was quite excited about the story until I found out they were on about wild horses. 

Neigh bother, cobber.

Currently watching a programme about scumbags who try to fiddle insurance companies by submitting fraudulent claims. The presenter is being filmed by two cameras at once and they keep cutting between them so instead of facing the viewer as is normal, half the time it looks as it he's talking to somebody else. No doubt this is because the average TV viewer these days has the attention span of a goldfish and will wander off if the image on screen doesn't change every fifteen seconds or so. But it's bloody distracting.

Could be worse though - I've seen shows where they keep cutting in close-ups of the presenter's ear or film him from the other end of a corridor, for much the same reason.