Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Attractive women who absolutely lather on make up and end up looking rough. They actually make themselves less attractive, in many cases flat out unattractive, yet seem to think they're doing the opposite.

There's a lassie at work who is lovely but then she fires on tons of make up and just looks weird and off putting.

It's sad to see and sad to realise just how conditioned so many woman are to doing it. Calm that shit down.

Was at the baths with the bairn today and we were in the “changing village” (get that term to f**k btw) when she says, “Daddy, why is there a pair of pants hanging on one of the pegs?”.

Seriously, what kind of utter mink does that? Seen it so many times in the gym etc. Skanky minky fuckers.

Attractive women who absolutely lather on make up and end up looking rough. They actually make themselves less attractive, in many cases flat out unattractive, yet seem to think they're doing the opposite.
There's a lassie at work who is lovely but then she fires on tons of make up and just looks weird and off putting.
It's sad to see and sad to realise just how conditioned so many woman are to doing it. Calm that shit down.
Mrs B keeps ranting on about wanting botox etc.

A simple challenge of "point me to one woman who has been made to look better by cosmetic surgery (outwith fixing injurieels etc) and I will let you get it"

As yet, I have not had to fork out.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mrs B keeps ranting on about wanting botox etc.

A simple challenge of "point me to one woman who has been made to look better by cosmetic surgery (outwith fixing injurieels etc) and I will let you get it"

As yet, I have not had to fork out.

You never will.

Without exception, every single woman who has had botox looks worse, often far worse. Women who get that, and any other cosmetic surgery, end up looking odd and often grotesque. The lip filler things are the worst.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You never will.

Without exception, every single woman who has had botox looks worse, often far worse. Women who get that, and any other cosmetic surgery, end up looking odd and often grotesque. The lip filler things are the worst.

Botox has its uses, depending where you put it and why you’re using it 

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You never will.

I get the impression a lot of lassies get that kind of shit done just to show off to each other that they've had it done. Nothing to do with aesthetics.

Male cosmetic procedures seem to exist entirely because the customers think it'll increase their chances of getting their hole, but no doubt that'll change eventually. In ten years' time, you'll be telling us about how all the guys in the office are admiring your Robbie Rotten chin since you got cement injections along your jawline, and that you're planning an anal bleaching party. And I'll probably be brainwashed enough to seethe at not being invited, you utter c**t.

Just now, heedthebaa said:

Botox has its uses, depending where you put it and why you’re using it 

...and what kind of dose you administer, according to a mate.

(WTM)

when i met my ex wife she was just like that. she actually looked much better in the morning after. wish i hadnt convinced her she looked better with less make up. that turned out to be an expensive mistake!

On 10/5/2018 at 13:00, sjc said:

Genuinely confused as to why I'm labelled in this post.

Hey, f**k you, man.

I was wondering why Welshbairn ended up dumped in the Losers' Club. Presumably Shandon got a mention because nobody could genuinely have an interest in such atrocious footwear.

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

i recorded the NFL game from Wembley tonight and when i watched the recording it stopped half way through as it switched to the red button. actually livid not petty!

It's available on BBC iPlayer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p06nhx68/american-football-201819-seattle-seahawks-v-oakland-raiders

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I get the impression a lot of lassies get that kind of shit done just to show off to each other that they've had it done. Nothing to do with aesthetics.

Male cosmetic procedures seem to exist entirely because the customers think it'll increase their chances of getting their hole, but no doubt that'll change eventually. In ten years' time, you'll be telling us about how all the guys in the office are admiring your Robbie Rotten chin since you got cement injections along your jawline, and that you're planning an anal bleaching party. And I'll probably be brainwashed enough to seethe at not being invited, you utter c**t.

You'll be invited

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Some of the stuff women do to attract men is laughably bad.

No we don't want you to shave your eyebrows and attach 2 slugs instead.

Also whilst I have you the pout look and botox lips are fucking awful.