Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Hey, you've had your hair cut. Makes you look younger. Very nice. 

The second sentence is never forthcoming.

I’m also annoyed by birthday cards that tell me it’s my birthday and cards that tell parents of newborns what gender of baby they’ve had. 

Just now, GordonD said:

FTFY

Well, that too.

Although being the very patient and understanding man I am I can begrudgingly accept people's horrendous TV interests.

I cannot for the life of me though fathom why some no mark celebrity being a twat while drunk is in any way newsworthy.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Although being the very patient and understanding man I am I can begrudgingly accept people's horrendous TV interests.

True, but that doesn't give them the right to go on about to somebody who couldn't give a f**k.

Well, that too.
I cannot for the life of me though fathom why some no mark celebrity being a twat while drunk is in any way newsworthy.

Because the show is one of the most watched things on the tv. He had a girlfriend and his dance partner is married to one of the other dancers on the show. If you are in to gossip then it’s as good as it gets.

42 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Anytime someone at work mentions some guy from Strictly Come Dancing getting drunk and getting a piece of his dance partner.

Fucking loved watching the news while I was in work on Monday

"Scientists are warning that climate change threatens the liveability of the planet and we need to change now."

BUT!

Look at these two people kissing!

In the week where a man from Haddington has had his genitals eaten by a dog I think your going to just have to man up on this occasion.

Morbidly intrigued to know how the genitals got within biting distance of the dog. Of all bits that could be bitten... [emoji848]