Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Were you charging admission to the wedding?

If only! Might have cut down the guest list!

Wedding was at a country house that we had sole use of for Tues - Thurs (wedding on Wednesday). Groomsman was concerned he couldn't afford it when I text the week before to say that it's bring your own food/drink for the Tuesday night. 

The 2 groomsmen still managed to turn up late on the Tuesday by sitting in Wetherspoons in Inverurie for most of the afternoon.

Edited by The Minertaur

If he types groomsmen one more time, put me down for a heads gone.

I believe there is more to this story that 1. He is not letting on or 2. He doesn't know about, yet!

I think he's not even sloppy second on the wife but turgid Thirds

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:
5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Supermarkets that don't have chilled beer. This is the vast majority of supermarkets in Scotland.

my local costcutters has a massive walk in freezer. cold beer bliss!

My dad used to be a store manager for M&S and one day our neighbour (a very short lady) was in the store. She was trying to get something out of one of the chest freezers and toppled in head first. Had to be hauled out by the ankles. 

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 07:56, The Minertaur said:

I could have made more of an effort to go see them I suppose but it's still no excuse to be a whiny bitch when I invite them up to Aberdeen.

Still don't understand why mate #2 couldn't see his partner on the wedding day. Did ye bar the partner or something?

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Still don't understand why mate #2 couldn't see his partner on the wedding day. Did ye bar the partner or something?

Nope!  They stayed at the house the night before and then from about 12-2 he was with me as I got ready and welcomed guests.  Then he was at the top table during the meal while she sat with the only other people at the wedding she knew.  First dance was a grand march and he was paired with a bridesmaid and apparently his partner was fuming at this :lol:

Nope!  They stayed at the house the night before and then from about 12-2 he was with me as I got ready and welcomed guests.  Then he was at the top table during the meal while she sat with the only other people at the wedding she knew.  First dance was a grand march and he was paired with a bridesmaid and apparently his partner was fuming at this [emoji38]

Which is all fairly standard for weddings....

Sounds like a bawbag tbh.

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Supermarkets that don't have chilled beer. This is the vast majority of supermarkets in Scotland.

Move to Australia. As well as drive-thru 'liquor stores',  every 'liquor store' has a walk-in fridge for beer. 

Tickets to see toploader in leven (classy i know) only to find out that the gig has been cancelled about two hours before it.

They’ve done you a turn tbh.

Toploader FFS.