Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

I'm more upset about losing Radcliffe and Maconie from the afternoon show on Radio 6...

It's a fantastic show. They're good with the guests (except Father John Misty - that was one of the most disastrous interviews ever) and have such genuine enthusiasm for all ages and genres of music. They'll be on 7-10am at weekends anyway. 

Edited by Shandon Par
am

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

That's because every time Father John Misty speaks all everyone else hears is "c**t". Genuinely despise that hipster w**k.

I know how much you like to be annoyed by stuff so it's worth checking out the comments below the YouTube video of the interview. 

Sample:
not willing to dumb it down for the benefit of Radcliffe and Maconie's audience

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I know how much you like to be annoyed by stuff so it's worth checking out the comments below the YouTube video of the interview. 

Sample:

Who would've known that fans of Father John Misty were also massive c***s. Shocked.

They got shunted around a fair bit, even being given a shot at the coveted breakfast show. They maybe worked best on the late night slot but I had more chance to listen to them in the afternoon.
I still don't know how they got away with the vinyl collection! I think they knew there time was up at Radio 1 and were trying to see how far they could push it.

18 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Zoe Ball is the new presenter of the R2 Breakfast show. I have until January to find something else to listen to in the mornings until Ken Bruce comes on.

Absolute Radio has the best breakfast show IMO.

Was outstanding until they changed presenters at the start of the summer, but it's still good.

Ken Bruce is a good choice, however. Pop Master is excellent.

6 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Absolute Radio has the best breakfast show IMO.

Was outstanding until they changed presenters at the start of the summer, but it's still good.

Ken Bruce is a good choice, however. Pop Master is excellent.

I fell out with Absolute radio last week when I heard the top 100 from the last decade.

The top 10 is abysmal and 11 - 20 are actually better.

They still have the habit of forgetting they're a nationwide station and not London only.

On 02/10/2018 at 20:02, The Minertaur said:

I messaged them back a day ago and haven't heard back since. I should have twigged something was amiss when the first guy almost bailed on the wedding at the last minute as he couldn't afford it! This was 5 days before....

Were you charging admission to the wedding?

18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sample:

If I click on the link will it play Misty for me?