Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, port-ton said:

People who do something nice for you, but when they do something nice for you they like to remind you they've done something nice for you.

People who do that for you haven't done something nice for you, they've done something nice for themselves to feel good about their pathetic attention seeking lives. It's not nice.

Greenie given.

On 18/09/2018 at 21:04, GordonS said:

That seems a very strange thing for anyone to get upset about.

Women's hands are a fair bit smaller. If phones are getting bigger, as they are, that's going to be a nuisance. Some have said so. You can't just keep older, smaller phones, because they stop updating the software.

What exactly is it you want these women to do? Grow bigger hands? Or just generally never be seen or heard unless it pleases you?

:lol:

What do we want these women to do? Shut the f**k up preferably.  There are literally hundreds and thousands of handsets to choose from around the world, if you can't find one to fit your hand size then you're clearly Captain Hook.

Not quite as simple as that. Usually "mini" versions of new models also have less capabilities which means women are left with getting a phone that doesn't work as well but can be used comfortably or getting a phone equal to the ones men can use but is uncomfortable to use.

Women asking for the smaller sized phones that are identical to the larger ones in terms of software isn't really that much of an ask is it?

On 9/18/2018 at 19:50, AL-FFC said:

Feminists complaining latest one is that phones are too big for their hands, nobody actually thought they might just have small hands.  In fact feminists complaining about practically everything. as it doesnt suit their mindset/agenda starting to do my napper in.

They should demand bigger hands.

21 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Not quite as simple as that. Usually "mini" versions of new models also have less capabilities which means women are left with getting a phone that doesn't work as well but can be used comfortably or getting a phone equal to the ones men can use but is uncomfortable to use.

Women asking for the smaller sized phones that are identical to the larger ones in terms of software isn't really that much of an ask is it?

I'm quite a small guy, surprisingly with small hands (small enough that I struggle to play a full size guitar), I have a Samsung S7 and have no problem operating it.  I really do wonder just how small your hands would need to be for you physically not be able to operate a modern phone.  I find it hard to believe there are absolutely no models available that are small enough and would give them the software/processes they need.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
Do you have an alert set up for any post that includes "KnightswoodBear" and "Hands", shortarse?

Thats unfair. Think its been a while since I passed comment on your wee trotters??

I can only imagine you look like a child wearing Kenny Everett's "let's bomb Russia" hands.