Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That's a very creepy image, like something from a 70s horror. We're seeing our future victims through the hazy vision of the crazed killer. 

Isn't  @Jmothecat2 from Banchory? 

MIght be Ballater tbf.

Nonetheless, its a creepy place. 

In my limited experience all of Aberdeenshire, despite being up here for a decade, is fairly creepy and best avoided.
Hedgecutter’s encyclopaedic knowledge of where to bury bodies and I’m sure Jmo put a tumblr dryer in his child’s bedroom...

40 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Thought I'd found a rare 50p then checked on eBay and they're being sold for £1, although one chancer is trying to sell one for £1,700.

Alas, I've seen hundreds of the Beatrix Potter ones; I'm collecting them for various folk. None of them are rare.

When you see something like a bog-standard 50p that's actually sold for hundreds or thousands on eBay, it's a front for something illegal. Make a bid and let us know what you get in the mail!

10 hours ago, Swarley said:
15 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Fair do’s, knew it was roughly somewhere down in that neck of the woods! emoji6.png

Yeah you're not far off. Grey Mare's Tail is about spitting distance from the state line.

That place aint what it used to be. 

enZSo0j8u9zk0Vf42wSKAPr8oHY=.gif

this really is petty but i hate getting told the news from facebook via her. i used to get the paper delivered so would get up each morning, put bbc news on and read the paper. the last few yers its put bbc news on and read the paper on my phone. that arsehole reads facebook first thing and informs me of everything, like the Braeview academy fire, before i have the opportunity to read it.

petty i know but thats the way i like it!

6 hours ago, ah-dee said:

this really is petty but i hate getting told the news from facebook via her. i used to get the paper delivered so would get up each morning, put bbc news on and read the paper. the last few yers its put bbc news on and read the paper on my phone. that arsehole reads facebook first thing and informs me of everything, like the Braeview academy fire, before i have the opportunity to read it.

petty i know but thats the way i like it!

I thought the smell of petrol coming off her might have made you suspect something was up.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/police-close-dundee-street-amid-fire-at-gym-and-market-building/amp/

This is on the street I live on. I usually leave my bedroom windows open when I go to work, and today was no different. Unfortunately this meant coming home to a flat reeking of smoke!

Here's a photo from the bedroom window;

20180912_194053.thumb.jpg.9f2a093c81b6112057a98334be21508c.jpg

53 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/police-close-dundee-street-amid-fire-at-gym-and-market-building/amp/

This is on the street I live on. I usually leave my bedroom windows open when I go to work, and today was no different. Unfortunately this meant coming home to a flat reeking of smoke!

Here's a photo from the bedroom window;

20180912_194053.thumb.jpg.9f2a093c81b6112057a98334be21508c.jpg

Just leave me your street name and number and i,ll make sure nobody robs you while you,re out.