Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hmm. You remind me of a certain ICT fan who used to come on here and had a bit of trouble with the english language......

:lol:

He quit the ICT forum because of me apparently.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......it sort of makes sense now.

Hmm. You remind me of a certain ICT fan who used to come on here and had a bit of trouble with the english language......

IntertheNet junior per chance?

Back to the subject of things that piss you off, i would like to add war to the list. My mate is out in afghanistan, and he is stuck out there for 6 months, with no compassionate leave. How shit is that? he went through his training with the guy who was killed last week, and he is in bits about it. Bring our boys home mr blair, too many of our boy's familys have suffered enough.

Back to the subject of things that piss you off, i would like to add war to the list. My mate is out in afghanistan, and he is stuck out there for 6 months, with no compassionate leave. How shit is that? he went through his training with the guy who was killed last week, and he is in bits about it. Bring our boys home mr blair, too many of our boy's familys have suffered enough.

So war's only a petty thing that get's on your nerves? :rolleyes:

At the risk of becoming incredibly unpopular here.......but what did he expect when he signed up for the Army? Some training every day then off touring the world? Fair enough we are sending troops to wars that we shouldn't be fighting but I am often bemused by the attitudes of some people.

Yeah, I've never really got that either. It would be like a fisherman complaining about having to go out in rough seas.

New pair of trousers on today. The old pair had a shallow back pocket and my key wallet slipped comfortably round to the side of my thigh when I sat down. I didn't realise the new pair had deeper back pockets with the result that I got the whole bunch up my arse-cleft when I sat down! :o Ouchy! :(

:o

Whit age are you ?

46 - What's that got to do with it?! :blink: It's an official issue wallet on a belt-chain for the office door keys, desk keys, locker keys and I have three other sets of keys only issued to me as I have restricted access to some rooms that ordinary non-office management staff can't get into including - hawd me back - the Stationery cupboard! :o:rolleyes::lol:

It's a bit of a shock when a bunch that size goes up yer jacksey without warning! :ph34r:

Cyclists that go straight through red lights.

You mean like this...

Oi, Mr Pedalo - the Highway Code applies to you TOO!! :angry:

As a pedestrian, can I just add, for all you motorists out there, the AMBER light is to warn you that a RED, STOP one follows. It is not an indication that you have one last chance to accelerate to try and beat the RED, STOP one!!! <_<

46 - What's that got to do with it?! :blink: It's an official issue wallet on a belt-chain for the office door keys, desk keys, locker keys and I have three other sets of keys only issued to me as I have restricted access to some rooms that ordinary non-office management staff can't get into including - hawd me back - the Stationery cupboard! :o:rolleyes::lol:

It's a bit of a shock when a bunch that size goes up yer jacksey without warning! :ph34r:

nothing really. it's just that the last guy I saw with a key wallet was Granpaw Broon

You mean like this...

Oi, Mr Pedalo - the Highway Code applies to you TOO!! :angry:

As a pedestrian, can I just add, for all you motorists out there, the AMBER light is to warn you that a RED, STOP one follows. It is not an indication that you have one last chance to accelerate to try and beat the RED, STOP one!!! <_<

My Daughter nearly knocked a cyclist off his bike on her driving lesson last week,Not bad work for her 2nd lesson :lol::lol:

To be blatantly honest, at 2am when almost every car parking space in the carpark is free, even when in good health I would park in a disable space. 30 wheelcair bound cronies would not decend on Tesco's in a matter of minutes at that hour.

MAybe you can see about getting a disabled badge for being a lazy c**t then? :blink:

To be blatantly honest, at 2am when almost every car parking space in the carpark is free, even when in good health I would park in a disable space. 30 wheelcair bound cronies would not decend on Tesco's in a matter of minutes at that hour.

shouldnt make any odds what time of day it is,people like you abusing it is out of order no matter when or how many free spaces there is,i hope some day you have to use a disabled space and there all full and u have to park miles away from the front door