Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There was a guy in my local B AND M ( yes I know) trying to catch folk for a standing order for charity. I wait until some other sucker is grasped and then saunter in. I have a direct debit set up to a mental health charity so I am not a complete heartless b*****d.
That patter gets on my tits too. No I am not standing in a shop filling in my bank details for a complete random. Perhaps for someone rattling a tin they will get something. Poke yer direct debit though.

Still maintain the studenty type, and shelter are the worst for this, getting dropped off by bus in a big squad and chappong your door and launching into a big condescending spiel are the worst. Genuinely hate them.

That patter gets on my tits too. No I am not standing in a shop filling in my bank details for a complete random. Perhaps for someone rattling a tin they will get something. Poke yer direct debit though.

Still maintain the studenty type, and shelter are the worst for this, getting dropped off by bus in a big squad and chappong your door and launching into a big condescending spiel are the worst. Genuinely hate them.
I have had them at my door. And when I don't answer look in the window. I just sit there and wave at them.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

When you watch TV, any show with members of the public on it, theu are introduced by name and then job title.

Who the f**k is interested in what folk do to get money? Who is interested in defining themselves by it. Shite.

8 hours ago, Shotgun said:

And this is Carol, a mother of two from....

Also, in the papers (remember them) everyone in any story about anything also has their age mentioned.  Said Boghead ranter (52).

The pope is visiting Ireland. That's all I have heard about this week. News, radio folk at work and TV channels bringing up dates.

4 hours ago, mizfit said:

We had Mormons at our door last night asking what makes us happy.

4 hours ago, capybara said:
4 hours ago, mizfit said:

What did you say??

This is the only response;

When you watch TV, any show with members of the public on it, theu are introduced by name and then job title.

Who the f**k is interested in what folk do to get money? Who is interested in defining themselves by it. Shite.

They’re also never unemployed or have a job like works the till in Farmfoods.

It’s all managers or some fud that works in real estate.

16 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Every weekend through the warmer months, charity beggars are to be found at the door of our local supermarket, often with a table set up. You have to run the gauntlet every damn time.

Most of them are happy enough with a simple response of “No thanks”but occasionally one will up the stakes. “Really? You don’t care that children are dying of cancer?”

Burn them all.

You could try getting in first. Before they say anything, ask them if they would like to contribute to a charity of your choice. Make them feel like the bad guys.

The quiz show Fifteen to One displayed every entrants name and occupation at the start and one guys occupation was "fudge packer". Marvellous.

5 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

The masturbator will have stronger arms though. Well, at least one of them.

He's going to have to hope that Jesus wanks with both before he lets go. There's probably something about the size of his cock in the Gospel of Thomas.

12 hours ago, mizfit said:

Apparently they don’t want to be called Mormons any more so at the very least I hope you kept calling them Mormons.

7 hours ago, throbber said:

IMG_1918.jpg

That's an easily survivable fall. You'd barely sprain an ankle there.

1 hour ago, Markka said:
22 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

The quiz show Fifteen to One displayed every entrants name and occupation at the start and one guys occupation was "fudge packer". Marvellous.

I once had a job on a pick and mix stall. One of the sweets was fudge. Part of the job involved replenishing stock.

You can see where I'm going here. 

The guy on the left would have faith, let go and hope for the best, whereas the other one would shout and ask for the emergency services to be called.
Which one should social services get involved with?

Always side with a masturbator is a good rule of thumb.