Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, Jeek said:

Should 'of'
Could 'of'

Don't know if this is a Bristol thing or not but they say it an awful lot here

not so bad when spoken - it's just a contraction of "should have" said as "should've" - easily done when you have an idiot bumpkin burr to your accent (which may - for instance - have been picked up by spending your entire adult life on a farm in east sussex, so I've been told, by a mate...)

writing it using "of" though, is - of course - fucking unforgivable and should result in a severe beating (leave it)

Shopping in Aldi since it's become popular.

I used to breeze in, get what I needed, head straight to the one till that was open and back to the car in under 10 minutes.

It's now full of all the fuckers that would rather have died of starvation than think of shopping there years ago.

It has now made me into one of those wankers that's been staring at their phone while the assistant has scanned half of my shopping. Moulded me into the fuckwit that mumbles "Sorry" then frantically packs all the stuff into the trolley. Recklessly putting eggs, bread and milk at the bottom, covering them in bottles and cans.

Yes I could have refrained from staring at my phone for 5 mins but that's not the point. I didn't have the need when it wasn't popular.

Quality and fair priced product chasing wankers.

In Falkirk I tend to find they guilt you in by asking "would you like to help kids with cancer today?"

So you either dig deep or say no.

I hate the guilt trip thing, I pretty much say no just to spite them for asking like that. I give to a few things but I want to choose, not have some fanny think they have succeeded in guilt tripping me into it.

I hate the guilt trip thing, I pretty much say no just to spite them for asking like that. I give to a few things but I want to choose, not have some fanny guilt trip me into anything.
I think I maybe started a thread about it a while back, but the c***s that come to your door....

Wish I had some sort of device for simply dumping boiling oil on them and only opening the door to personally torch them.

9 hours ago, peasy23 said:
13 hours ago, Jeek said:
Should 'of'
Could 'of'

Don't know if this is a Bristol thing or not but they say it an awful lot here

Sadly no, it isn't just a Bristol thing. The perpetrators should be shot at dawn.

People who restrict the time of day at which you can shoot arseholes.

I've noticed a 'reverse Tory' attitude more recently. Rather than wealthy people wondering why the poor don't just work harder to achieve wealth, some people who do lowly paid, unenjoyable work assume this is the case for almost everyone. That the whole system is entirely broken and that everyone apart from the top few percent slogs away for a pittence in a job they hate.

The reality is probably somewhere in the middle and a fair chunk of people earn reasonable money doing something they don't mind to something they quite like.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I think I maybe started a thread about it a while back, but the c***s that come to your door....

Wish I had some sort of device for simply dumping boiling oil on them and only opening the door to personally torch them.

an old fashioned gatehouse and portcullis are your friends

these had things called "murder holes" where folk on the higher floors had the opportunity to pour incendiary unguents on to those waiting to be allowed in - carol singers, charity collectors, postmen, unexpected family members - that sort of shit; don't like the look of them, then simply douse them in flaming tar and chortle as the burning flesh falls from their bodies and sputters and spits on your doorstep - no appointment, then f**k off and die - the old ways are the best...

Absolutely gorgeous milf is in my sightline and a top-knot c**t drinking something with a straw sits between us and instead of her blonde loveliness, I have his superhero pants to look at. What's worse is that his chick is well above his level.

8 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Absolutely gorgeous milf is in my sightline and a top-knot c**t drinking something with a straw sits between us and instead of her blonde loveliness, I have his superhero pants to look at. What's worse is that his chick is well above his level.

64848B6D-B113-47B4-B5EE-75413F65FF40.thumb.jpeg.86ab2ea2badfac634da9cdc32a3afe87.jpeg

When you watch TV, any show with members of the public on it, theu are introduced by name and then job title.

Who the f**k is interested in what folk do to get money? Who is interested in defining themselves by it. Shite.

And this is Carol, a mother of two from....

I hate the guilt trip thing, I pretty much say no just to spite them for asking like that. I give to a few things but I want to choose, not have some fanny think they have succeeded in guilt tripping me into it.

Every weekend through the warmer months, charity beggars are to be found at the door of our local supermarket, often with a table set up. You have to run the gauntlet every damn time.

Most of them are happy enough with a simple response of “No thanks”but occasionally one will up the stakes. “Really? You don’t care that children are dying of cancer?”

Burn them all.

16 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Every weekend through the warmer months, charity beggars are to be found at the door of our local supermarket, often with a table set up. You have to run the gauntlet every damn time.

Most of them are happy enough with a simple response of “No thanks”but occasionally one will up the stakes. “Really? You don’t care that children are dying of cancer?”

Burn them all.

A post Brexit Britain needs more Wicker men.

Once had them knock the door at 3.15pm on Christmas Day. We had just started dinner. Woman had a young child with her. Told her that I did not give a monkeys chuff and to piss off. She replied to me that I should think of the children. I told her to think of her own child and give them a life away from her batshit mental beliefs.

Couple posts above remind me of an old, shite, joke but I’m a bit fucked so here it is...
Wife with a collection tin “support child’s cancer sir?”
I “no, on balance, I’m against child’s cancer and I’m surprised you’re not”

Not even sorry. Goodnight x

Burn them all.
There was a guy in my local B AND M ( yes I know) trying to catch folk for a standing order for charity. I wait until some other sucker is grasped and then saunter in. I have a direct debit set up to a mental health charity so I am not a complete heartless b*****d.