Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

the fucking shithouses who, instead of waiting in line to turn right out of the right hand fork of this junction, nip down the left hand bit and then turn right, having nicked in front of two or three cars at most who have waited their turn "properly"

leaves me fucking seething, but luckily there's a wide, straight bit of road 250 yards down to the right, and i can invariably overtake the nauseating fuckers, cut in front of them, hooting and gesturing obscenely, thereby irresponsibly causing a danger to life and limb to as many other road users as possible

c***s

junc.thumb.jpg.38ae0faf0c31a766b0322349583523cd.jpg

What an absolutely shite junction that is. Of course folk will do that. It’s human nature. But remember all humans are arseholes.

1AC9796A-3C52-4C07-B565-E9EED6A97974.jpeg

2 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Isn't that perfectly acceptable?  Road marking suggest it is

of course -absolutely acceptable and quite legal, but this is "Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves", not "interesting junction quirks of rural East Sussex"  or "what a fucking stupid place to put a bus stop" ;)

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Lorry drivers who have their "number plate nicknames" in their cabs.

Passed one fella the other day who had “BIG GAV” but due to the angle myself and Mrs both mistook it for “BIG GAY”.

The way the BBC reports on the Genoa bridge collapse keep referring to it being “ in one of the most affluent areas of Italy “
FFS , what difference does that make , and they trying to suggest wealthier areas get / should get better quality roads and bridges ? 
I got more annoyed at the reporter shouting "How did the bridge collapse?" at the Italian president. They're still trying to rescue people- how is he going to be able to give any sort of explanation?

Just now, Archie McSquackle said:
2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:
The way the BBC reports on the Genoa bridge collapse keep referring to it being “ in one of the most affluent areas of Italy “
FFS , what difference does that make , and they trying to suggest wealthier areas get / should get better quality roads and bridges ? 

I got more annoyed at the reporter shouting "How did the bridge collapse?" at the Italian president. They're still trying to rescue people- how is he going to be able to give any sort of explanation?

There will probably be more bodies buried in the concrete than killed by the collapse.

8 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Engineers designed them all whilst forgetting to take the weight of vehicles into consideration.

19 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

THey really should wheel wisbit out for these situations.

"It fell down, just because it was a bridge"

Engineers designed them all whilst forgetting to take the weight of vehicles into consideration.

The bridge was built in the 60’s so the engineers who built and designed it aren’t at fault and what ever was the problem should have been picked up by maintenance engineers in recent years.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

The bridge was built in the 60’s so the engineers who built and designed it aren’t at fault and what ever was the problem should have been picked up by maintenance engineers in recent years.

They've spent billions on maintaining and trying to shore up the thing because it was a shite design, according to locals talking to the BBC. 

Pish like this on Facebook that one of my friends shared annoys me.

56 friends who are parents? Who the f**k counts that?

4 friends have taken their own life. Did they aye? What a soup destroying boot you must be then.

Not sure what's worse the person who posted it or the morons who like and share it as if it's in any way true and life affirming. Screenshot_20180815-133246_Facebook.jpg

4 friends have taken their own life. Did they aye? What a soup destroying boot you must be then.

Not sure what's worse the person who posted it or the morons who like and share it as if it's in any way true and life affirming. Screenshot_20180815-133246_Facebook.thumb.jpg.66b2cf54a4bf41759245ef22d9e2d3d6.jpg
Paragraph 4 is very telling. I reckon those who took their own lives were driven to it by her drivel and those in horrific accidents were the ones unlucky enough not to get the sweet release of death.

6 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Not sure what's worse the person who posted it or the morons who like and share it as if it's in any way true and life affirming. Screenshot_20180815-133246_Facebook.jpg

Dani must have been the Cook that made it too many.