Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

you'll never cure a hangover with doughnuts. the seagulls were saving you from your own stupidity.

Was hopeful that the sugar would fix me, I'll never know if it would have worked now though.

10 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Teams who have shirt sponsorship from companies that mean nothing to the country they come from. Far East betting sites for starters or Chevrolet.

Indeed. Absolute cnuts... oh shit, Skyview Capital. Erm...

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This,  I have to look at it every day and it  annoys me no end. 

IMG_2720.jpg

That's annoying the f**k out of me just looking at the picture, never mind seeing it every day. Hanging would be too good for the culprits!

The price of a can of juice in our works vending machine is now up to 80p.  I would've probably let that slide had the machine also not decided that it needed exact change and thus rendering my £1 coin unusable and leaving my thirst unquenched.  I'm am now suitably annoyed that I can enter this in this thread.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The price of a can of juice in our works vending machine is now up to 80p.  I would've probably let that slide had the machine also not decided that it needed exact change and thus rendering my £1 coin unusable and leaving my thirst unquenched.  I'm am now suitably annoyed that I can enter this in this thread.

I just bought 18 cans of Irn Bru from the Co Op for a fiver. 27.7p per can. Buy in bulk, my good man.

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I just bought 18 cans of Irn Bru from the Co Op for a fiver. 27.7p per can. Buy in bulk, my good man.

I'm not a big drinker of fizzy juice, only really have the odd can when I feel like a Bru, so I rarely buy the stuff in bulk. If this is the sort of shit I'll need to deal with on a daily basis now though I will be doing just that.

Power cut in the Mess this morning. Just as I was about to put bread in the toaster :angry:

According to the staff, it was a planned power cut. The fact that no fucker knew about it is irrelevant :lol: 

4 minutes ago, GordonD said:

People who've been to a garden party at Holyrood Palace who drive round for days afterwards with their parking permit still on the windscreen

Like it's some sort of 'status' :lol: 

Where all it really does is serve as a warning to others that they're to be avoided at all costs.