Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why is the music so loud on American TV shows

Because they’re naturally loud and deaf as f**k.
I have my TV downstairs set to 3 on volume and I can hear it fine.
My girls? At least 20[emoji37]
And I’m the auld bugger fa’s supposedly deef?
🤫

On 09/08/2018 at 13:44, G_Man1985 said:

Just got bit by a seagull :-(

Last Sunday I got jumped from behind by at least 5 seagulls who stole my last hangover cure doughnut straight out my hand. Next time I'm in Largs I'm taking a fucking air rifle with me!

10 hours ago, thomas said:

Last Sunday I got jumped from behind by at least 5 seagulls who stole my last hangover cure doughnut straight out my hand. Next time I'm in Largs I'm taking a fucking air rifle with me!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/180484/Seagulls-terrify-town-to-avenge-air-rifle-killings

Good luck with that.

10 hours ago, thomas said:

you'll never cure a hangover with doughnuts. the seagulls were saving you from your own stupidity.

15 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

5b703aa6b7b32_Screenshot_20180812-14463701.thumb.png.ab1320893aeabe31b270968cc5c81d25.png

I'm not having a go at you or doubting that's the name of the programme. I'm wondering why that's the name of the programme - who the hell calls it "Soccer" in this country?