Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I tried to rip the healthy half of my nail off yesterday for a bit of symmetry but it wasn’t coming off easily and caused me to bleed quite a lot. I still made work today though.

I had a growth under my thumbnail a couple of years ago basically the whole thing was torn off. It hasn’t grow back properly, I have a weird split nail now.

I had a growth under my thumbnail a couple of years ago basically the whole thing was torn off. It hasn’t grow back properly, I have a weird split nail now.

I have lost finger nails and toe nails and they have gone black and come off with minimal pain with the fresh one growing in underneath pushing it out. Don’t think i will make a full recovery this time round though!

1st day induction for new teachers today, really good.
My PTTGOYN, we were told there would be breakfast, apparently “breakfast sandwiches” were available, all the same kind....
Guacamole, egg white and spinach is not a breakfast sandwich.
Just.
f**k.
Off.

My PTTGOYN, we were told there would be breakfast, apparently “breakfast sandwiches” were available, all the same kind....
Just.
f**k.
Off.
1st World problems thread for this pish. There's teachers in Africa that have to walk barefoot for over 100kms to get a breakfast sandwich.

7 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Just.
f**k.
Off.

Who the f**k eats guacamole for their breakfast?

(apart from Speedy Gonzales) 

This is shite.

Eh hope I wake you up

Nah, the app’s fucked again so I don’t get any notification. I believe that’s what described as a swing and a miss, champ. You’ll soon enough be home though, I hope, G_Man.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Pupils interviewed about exam results on live tv in AAAAAs / AAAAAAAs shocker.

Never a "just scraped an A and a couple of Bs to get me a clearing spot, f***ing delighted man"

I messaged a pal earlier saying to was my dads annual shout at telly about getting 5 A students from middle/upper class catchment schools open exam results day!

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Pupils interviewed about exam results on live tv in AAAAAs / AAAAAAAs shocker.

Never a "just scraped an A and a couple of Bs to get me a clearing spot, f***ing delighted man"

Would you like to watch some poor b*****ds hopes of a future career being dashed instead?

They obviously pick safe bets to avoid "twa fs and a u, looks like teaching PE for me"

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Would you like to watch some poor b*****ds hopes of a future career being dashed instead?

Yes. It would cheer up the other losers too.

Edited by welshbairn

19 minutes ago, coprolite said:

They obviously pick safe bets to avoid "twa fs and a u, looks like teaching PE for me"

There are plenty of other 'safe bets' that'll get the odd B in amongst their results that will be more than sufficient for their course of choice.

A tiny percentage of students will get straight 'A's so it effectively acts as a 'roond ye' to pretty much every single person watching on results day, making it worse for the actual so-called losers out there who will see everyone on TV  with the best grades possible. 

Eta:  I remember a few years ago when there were a bunch opening their envelopes live on TV and everybody there was getting straight A's (A-levels) until one smug chap read out AAB.  Made no difference to what he was going to do afterwards but he had a look of utter seethe which in that particular circumstance was fairly entertaining. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Graduated school of hard knocks, I can show ya my degrees. Couple ABC's bad b***h double D's, pop an E, I don't give an F, tell ya I'm a G. 

Are you pissed?

How come whenever someone dies and it makes the news (for whatever reason), it is always a great guy, a well-liked student, or an angel. Do complete cnuts never die?

Similarly, when something kinda’ shocking happens in an area (for whatever reason), why does the community always be described as ‘tight knit’.

Tight knit my arse, just a normal place where you maybe know the neighbour on one side, but ignore the fanny on the other side who always goes out wearing a Sellik tap, and as for anyone more than two doors away, you don’t know jack shit about them... as I say, tight knit my arse... until on the news.

Explanations please to... 

Edited by pozbaird