Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Second last day of our holiday in Spain.  Kids were fucking about on their tablets having a bit of downtime.  I decide to have 10 minutes in the pool without a child jumping on me or trying to drown themselves.  

Went down under the water, misdjudged where I was in the pool and swam face first into the side.  Skint forehead and burst nose.

Fantastic. 

Second last day of our holiday in Spain.  Kids were fucking about on their tablets having a bit of downtime.  I decide to have 10 minutes in the pool without a child jumping on me or trying to drown themselves.  
Went down under the water, misdjudged where I was in the pool and swam face first into the side.  Skint forehead and burst nose.
Fantastic. 
Face like Alan McLaren?

8 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Fantastic. 

B493780F-1A2C-4158-B35E-B4F0D9BB7CCF.jpeg

Fantastic. 

"What do you do on holiday?" thread for this pish.

Fantastic. 

Eh, you know the rules. Pics or GTF

10 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Fantastic. 

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=finding+dory+bailey&hspart=bt&hsimp=yhs-btyuser#action=view&id=2&vid=ce5d8e586ccf63a98ed0433acb94133f

24 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

We now have tampon bins in the male toilets at work. This is for women who are transitioning.

It's all getting out of hand.

Why do you care?

We now have tampon bins in the male toilets at work. This is for women who are transitioning.

It's all getting out of hand.

Just continue to use the toilet as you did before mate and we’ll all pray for you. Hopefully you’ll be able to cope.

I'm having to work today because I procrastinated too long on an important project and it's due tomorrow. The PTTGOmN though is that next door have a visitor who arrived on a Harley and has spent the last hour just sitting in their driveway revving the b*****d engine, over and over and over and fucking over. Not really petty, come to think of it.

In an ideal world; I'd be out there threatening him with fisticuffs but he's easily twice my size and even from here, I can see his wrists are bigger than my biceps. I'll have to content myself with whining about it on the Internet.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

I'm having to work today because I procrastinated too long on an important project and it's due tomorrow. The PTTGOmN though is that next door have a visitor who arrived on a Harley and has spent the last hour just sitting in their driveway revving the b*****d engine, over and over and over and fucking over. Not really petty, come to think of it.

In an ideal world; I'd be out there threatening him with fisticuffs but he's easily twice my size and even from here, I can see his wrists are bigger than my biceps. I'll have to content myself with whining about it on the Internet.

Is his name Zed? Potential to silence him and get yourself a new set of wheels.