Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thinking I've lost my rucksack or it's been nicked this morning because on Friday I didn't put it where I've put it every Friday for that last four years :lol: 

I'm a fuckin idiot :blink:

For the last 45 minutes animals have been heading for higher ground two by two because of the pishing rain.
It always baffles me when there is panic on the news about a shortage of water, we live on a fucking island!

https://frinkiac.com/gif/S05E08/975457/983999.gif?b64lines=IERPTidUIFlPVSBLTk9XIFRIRSBQT0VNPwogV0FURVIsIFdBVEVSIEVWRVJZV0hFUkUsCiBTTyBMRVQnUyBBTEwgSEFWRSBBCiBEUklOSy4=

On 7/21/2018 at 00:53, Father Ted said:

I heard during the week a big fissure had opened up there.

i think you're getting confused with the rumours about Kerry Katona there; i believe her private parts can eject rocks, ferment sulphurous gasses and generally ooze unpleasant detritus....

Think from what I have read it was caused by either natural weathering processes or by the natural seismic activity that affects the area anyway.  There seems to be no indication from what is said that volcanic activity is involved.

If the thing erupts then depending on scale it really could be all over for everyone, assuming worst case scenario.  A VEI 8 or super eruption would be just that, as it would be 1000x more powerful than the eruption of Mt St Helens in 1980 for example.

Happy to hear that's the case.

It's 40,000 years overdue going off according to the experts.

The chain of volcanos in Iceland that sit on the North Atlantic Ridge. Could conceivably all go off in a chain reaction. Indonesia is a melting pot too. Think they are only ones the would rival, Yellowstone.

If Yellowstone went off, it would be lights out everyone, eventually.

26 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Happy to hear that's the case.

It's 40,000 years overdue going off according to the experts.

The chain of volcanos in Iceland that sit on the North Atlantic Ridge. Could conceivably all go off in a chain reaction. Indonesia is a melting pot too. Think they are only ones the would rival, Yellowstone.

If Yellowstone went off, it would be lights out everyone, eventually.

I think that figure is disputed, I think there is still a lot to figure out about a supervolcano like Yellowstone. 

The major Caldera forming eruptions are 2.1million, 1.2 million and 640,000 years ago.  I think people are trying use the average between them to get the figure.

There was a number of conspiracy theories around 2012 that the USGS was trying to hide evidence of an impending eruption, of course it was all rubbish.

Even today such rumours persist that the truth is being hidden about Yellowstone,  of course I do not believe this.

There is a supervolcano of Naples called Campei Flegrei.  If that thing goes off it would be all over for Europe.

3 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

There is a supervolcano of Naples called Campei Flegrei.  If that thing goes off it would be all over for Europe.

The last one was a bit pish, just a load of free pumice stones flying about.

On 23/07/2018 at 19:50, Chicken Wing said:

For the last 45 minutes animals have been heading for higher ground two by two because of the pishing rain.
It always baffles me when there is panic on the news about a shortage of water, we live on a fucking island!

You going to drink sea water, aye? Good luck with that.

14 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
19 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:
i think you're getting confused with the rumours about Kerry Katona there; i believe her private parts can eject rocks, ferment sulphurous gasses and generally ooze unpleasant detritus....

Still wid though!

Have you seen her "home video"?