Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Also, being pumped by fat men makes women fat, according to a mate who I may or may not be married to.

Somebody once described being shagged by a fat man as like having a wardrobe fall on top of you - with the key still in the lock.

Off sick with stomach ache and diarrhea, which I haven't had for years. Only yesterday my stool was perfect, smooth and log-like. Today, it's been a brown Niagra of detritus. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/137BYKpbplTQD6/200w.webp

EDIT: To make things worse, it's 30 odd degrees in the flat, so I'm dying of the heat. I can't go outside because it's just as hot and there is incredibly loud demolition work going on right below us. I can't go for a walk because if I as much as feel a squeak from my arse, I'll shite myself. Or I'll throw up on someone. 

Edited by Stellaboz

Off sick with stomach ache and diarrhea, which I haven't had for years. Only yesterday my stool was perfect, smooth and log-like. Today, it's been a brown Niagra of detritus. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/137BYKpbplTQD6/200w.webp

EDIT: To make things worse, it's 30 odd degrees in the flat, so I'm dying of the heat. I can't go outside because it's just as hot and there is incredibly loud demolition work going on right below us. I can't go for a walk because if I as much as feel a squeak from my arse, I'll shite myself. Or I'll throw up on someone. 

P&B's usual remedy of open windows, heating full blast, seems not to be working!

Nice knowing you, hope you've left me something good in your will. #prayforboz

Edited for shite spelling

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:47, wastecoatwilly said:

No you add a £1 to his min wage the can got damaged in transit.it's like leaving the £1 in the trolly at your local supermarket for the trolly guy.

ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

6 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

This 'more than a club' pish that fans of your Barcas, your Celtics, your St. Paulis, your other pluralised football clubs indulge in.

You're just a football club who fulfil fixtures lads, just like every other club.

^^^more than a poster

Out walking around the Kinneil woods and the wild raspberry bushes are covered in fruit. When I was a lad the bushes were picked raw as soon as the rasps appeared. Parents should have at least one day in the summer holidays when they kick the weans out the house and say "go forage for yir dinner".

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Out walking around the Kinneil woods and the wild raspberry bushes are covered in fruit. When I was a lad the bushes were picked raw as soon as the rasps appeared. Parents should have at least one day in the summer holidays when they kick the weans out the house and say "go forage for yir dinner".

There’s probably an X Box game called Berry Forage Simulator for that now.

Anyway, Flight AM26 (Amsterdam to Mexico City) has just passed overhead and it’s 15 minutes earlier. Arsehiles.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Manchester Airport. Absolute clusterfuck of an airport, especially security. Actually wasn't too bad today but I'm still whining on principle.

Cannot recommend a fast pass for Manchester Airport enough

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Cannot recommend a fast pass for Manchester Airport enough

The machines for buying one were out of order today, as were the ones for automatic check in. Bought one last time and it was still shite, although I did have some particularly dim people in front. Was almost as efficient as Brum today tbh, which I think is superb.

This has been mentioned before, but drivers who don’t understand how average speed cameras work.  
Laughable more than annoying tbh.  How can you not understand the concept?

We only do it to annoy you.

How do they work?