Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

53 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I used to work in a bank,  got asked by dumbasses like this all the time "Are you never tempted to just pocket a £20 every now and again?"

I'm like Yeah, that £20 will really keep me going when I get the sack, and struggling to get another job because I have a rep for petty theft.  Jeezo man.

What a wbanker no it wasn't the £20 out the til that went tits up a few years ago when the banks failed,another jobsworth.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Mr judge and jury yet in reality your just a bag of wet washing,min wage jobs get paid in buttons and piss it up against the wall the next day while you work your arse off,exploitation of the youth has nothing to do with entrepreneurial ambition,you really haven't got a scooby.

546751F6-DCD5-4254-B8AA-040A24B37548.gif.79e4162eff1d0323566624b03c5dd0f6.gif

So basically if you don't steal from your employer you're a jobsworth?

I once took 50p to buy a can of juice when I worked in Iceland. I felt pretty guilty about it and it was noticed at the end of the shift (given they actually count the money they take in), but I got away with it and was told to be more careful in the future (they thought I must have just given out the wrong change).

14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What a wbanker no it wasn't the £20 out the til that went tits up a few years ago when the banks failed,another jobsworth.

These can be bought online for £10 but I’m pretty sure they’ll be prepared to sell you one for £1

66995588-31FD-4BA3-BB62-BF47D339E1C4.thumb.jpeg.ad60dbd587c9ae25b2e89a25120bf92e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

How long before willy claims he was trolling and has whooshed everyone else?

Yes, it's just occurred to me that his whole story is the plot of the 'Simple Simon' nursery rhyme.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Willy, just out of interest, what do you do for a living? Not asking you to tell us where exactly just what your job title is or what field etc?

I buy and sell pink gin on most big events through out the UK.

Edited by wastecoatwilly