Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching the world cup and realising what a middle class event this is.
What kind of cash would you need to spend days/weeks in Russia, tickets, travel and food?
When I seen the English fans celebrating and the Croats too all I seen was a bunch of hooray Henry types more suited to Cricket.
It's sad that none of the celebrations have looked unsafe and similar to the baws oot of the Scotland fans when Griffiths put in that 2nd 13 months ago.
I do enjoy a good crowd going mental scene.

ETA the next 1 is going to be 10X worse in a place where people love to show how much cash they have.

1974 and off we went with a rucksack, youth railcard for a month, travellers cheques and a youth hosteling card. Slept on trains, in stations and survived on beer and sausage. We even had tickets for the 3 Scotland games and a quarter final at dirt cheap prices.

Great bloody days.

When you go to a website for the first time and get asked if you'll accept cookies... it's fucking infuriating. My options are either to accept them or don't visit the page. I wouldn't be visiting the page in the first place and physically clicking to go onto that page if I didn't expect 'cookies' as literally no website operates without them.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

When you go to a website for the first time and get asked if you'll accept cookies... it's fucking infuriating. My options are either to accept them or don't visit the page. I wouldn't be visiting the page in the first place and physically clicking to go onto that page if I didn't expect 'cookies' as literally no website operates without them.

See the source image

On 13/07/2018 at 00:36, Hampden Diehard said:

Morbidly obese people drinking diet fizzy drinks. Yer fooling nobody, fatty.

I saw a rather overweight lady at the supermarket last week pick up a multi-pack of crisps then 10 seconds later she was picking up multiple packets of slim-fast shakes. Despite this having nothing to do with me I found myself somewhat angered at this. 

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I saw a rather overweight lady at the supermarket last week pick up a multi-pack of crisps then 10 seconds later she was picking up multiple packets of slim-fast shakes. Despite this having nothing to do with me I found myself somewhat angered at this. 

Nothing wrong with a balanced diet.

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's a fairly recent change in the law as apparently not everybody realises that.

Guest Moomintroll
It's a fairly recent change in the law as apparently not everybody realises that.
GDPR is almost as bad as Glenn Hoddle. My work life now seems to consist of walking around telling people to shred things.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:
17 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
John Inverdale. Shut the f**k up.

Was going to ask what he said to annoy. But on second thoughts it really should just be a general rule that the c**t never speaks

The absolute worst sort of commentator, one who thinks people want to listen to him.

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The absolute worst sort of commentator, one who thinks people want to listen to him.

A vile man, contemptuous of people he considers lower than himself on the social ladder and cravenly obsequious to those above. 

There was a guy in the supermarket today whistling non stop.  We were in for about 20 minutes and heard him frequently.  It really pissed me off.

I think folk like that are desperate for attention.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There was a guy in the supermarket today whistling non stop.  We were in for about 20 minutes and heard him frequently.  It really pissed me off.

I think folk like that are desperate for attention.

What tune? Then i will judge 

Edited by Gaz FFC

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

What tune? Then i will judge 

It wasn’t a recognisable tune; just aimless whistling.  That’s what makes me think he was a sad, attention seeking c**t.

FWIW if it had been a recognisable tune I would still have found it annoying.

Guest Moomintroll
It wasn’t a recognisable tune; just aimless whistling.  That’s what makes me think he was a sad, attention seeking c**t.
FWIW if it had been a recognisable tune I would still have found it annoying.

Was a square go offered?

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

There is every possibility that the shakes were for her while the crisps were for her loving husband who was at home.

Although more likely that the crisps were for when she realised the shakes were doing nothing, and she was still a lonely fatty.

On 12/07/2018 at 17:44, The Golden God said:

Pink Gin. It wasn't a thing till like a year ago so why do all women act like it's the only thing they can drink?

Was at the Scottish open on Thursday they were walking around the course selling wee cans of the stuff for £4 asked the guy to sell me one for a £1 fecking jobsworth rip off bar-sturd