Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Reminds me of my father in law. Before he retired he worked away. For months the TV in his digs was broken and only showed a black and white picture. He used to watch man united games on it and try and work out which shade of grey united were. He's got cataracts anyway.

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

No HD?! That's worse than the conditions in Guantanamo. There's kids in Darfur having a whip round for you. 

We're lucky enough if the electricity doesn't cut out during a game.  Hopefully those orphans in Darfur can dig deeper and send enough for a generator.

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

No HD where I am so I'm lucky If I can see the players never mind what's written  on their backs!

Got a new telly and can barely notice the difference between HD and normal. Maybe it's set up wrong.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Got a new telly and can barely notice the difference between HD and normal. Maybe it's set up wrong.

I'm a bit short-sighted so I quite like normal as it seems no different to HD!

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m going to Luss today so there’s a chance I might miss England getting their meatballs cooked by Sweden.

Luss is murder on hot summer days. All parking spaces taken, beach overcrowded, pavements heaving, shops too full to even squeeze into. A fucking nightmare. Go further round the loch to balmaha instead. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m going to Luss today so there’s a chance I might miss England getting their meatballs cooked by Sweden.

Be careful what you pick up on the beach.

http://www.dumbartonreporter.co.uk/news/16327915.boy-7-suffers-severe-burns-after-picking-up-hot-coals-on-luss-beach/

43 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Luss is murder on hot summer days. All parking spaces taken, beach overcrowded, pavements heaving, shops too full to even squeeze into. A fucking nightmare. Go further round the loch to balmaha instead. 

Or a wee bit further round, Cashel Bay or Rowardennan are also excellent in weather like this.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

I was once trapped in the Luss village shop by an angry swan.

I love rolls filled with ham slices and egg mayo. Almost every time I take a bite the egg mayo falls out the back of the roll usually ending up on my shirt.

Turn it the other way round.

4 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I love rolls filled with ham slices and egg mayo. Almost every time I take a bite the egg mayo falls out the back of the roll usually ending up on my shirt.

You get what you deserve for eating mayonnaise and calling it egg mayo.