Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Have you tried pressing Control+shift+hyphen? That usually works

is there a button that rotates whole documents? admin seem to struggle with scanning things the right way up (amongst many other things) and manually rotating 100 plus pages gets irritating.   I have tried a hardware based fix but my screen only rotates ~150°.

5 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Pretty sure this will never have been mentioned before but buskers with PA equipment can just f**k off, especially shitey hipster Ed Sheeran wannabes 

Yes, it has, but it's absolutely worth mentioning again.

Buchanan Street is awash with them, breathlessly mumbling through some awful Ed Sheeran dross.

On the subject of football tops, bought the new Scotland shirt off a very legitimate site. Got home from a couple days away yesterday to be greeted with this. 

The back of it had Higuain on it, and in a slightly intoxicated state I wondered why the f**k I had put him on the back of my Scotland top. 

Got a full refund and don't have to send this back, just the fact it will take another two weeks for the replacement to arrive. 

Juve.png

Being dragged to a fucking VEGAN cafe for lunch today was bad enough but they had the nerve to charge £12 for a bloody bean burger that was shit. The whole reason we went was because of one annoying bloke who insisted on it then when we had ordered said he wasn’t a vegan and only a part-time vegetarian, so we had no reason for being in the damn place at all. Still Raging.

16 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Being dragged to a fucking VEGAN cafe for lunch today was bad enough but they had the nerve to charge £12 for a bloody bean burger that was shit. The whole reason we went was because of one annoying bloke who insisted on it then when we had ordered said he wasn’t a vegan and only a part-time vegetarian, so we had no reason for being in the damn place at all. Still Raging.

Hope you hauled Shandon Par over the fucking coals.

England fans always having St George flags with club names all over them.   If it's international football then leave the club s***e at home.

That said, these are probably the same flags that they take to watch their club teams away, probably by the types that wear football shirts to the snooker.

5 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Pretty sure this will never have been mentioned before but buskers can just f**k off

FTFY.

Admittedly, the recent crop are extra annoying - the ones who seem to think they're only doing it until they get signed.

A while ago I actually saw one of them at the end of a song thanking Argyle St as if the people there had come out to see him rather than buy a sausage roll from Greggs.

12 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

FTFY.

Admittedly, the recent crop are extra annoying - the ones who seem to think they're only doing it until they get signed.

A while ago I actually saw one of them at the end of a song thanking Argyle St as if the people there had come out to see him rather than buy a sausage roll from Greggs.

Where is Harry Clarke when you need him?

18 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Just had a pot of mixed fruit and it was shite, especially the melon, which is bowfing stuff. Why can't the nice things be good for us and the shite things be bad for us? Why can't I have five a day of Twix?

Also the stuff that is good for us is more expensive and the crap we eat is cheap. Change the prices round and we may eat healthier!

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

Also the stuff that is good for us is more expensive and the crap we eat is cheap. Change the prices round and we may eat healthier!

Yeah! And make bevvy a health drink and fruit smoothies give you liver disease! And make all the birds lez off in front of me!