Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The toilets nearest my desk at work are out of order so now I need to walk past a couple of heavy wids to get to the nearest working gents, so they now know when I've been for a shit.  Not ideal IMO.
Maybe shut the cubicle door so they can't see you then

I’m on a concoction of antibiotics, painkillers and ibuprofen and I can’t remember the last time I had a shite that wasn’t like gravy. I think the end is nigh.
Take some co-codamol, that'll harden the b*****ds up.

The shop along from my work has stopped storing its multipack cans of Diet Irn Bru in a fridge, and is now storing them on a shelf instead. Thus, they're not cold.

<<<----- SEETHING

People who say "You're all right" when declining an offer of something.

"D'you want milk in your coffee?"
"No, you're all right."

Yes, I'm fucking sound, but do you want milk or not? What's wrong with saying "No, thanks!"?

16 minutes ago, GordonD said:

"No, you're all right."

Yes, I'm fucking sound, but do you want milk or not? What's wrong with saying "No, thanks!"?

Yep, a response of 'nah, I'm alright thanks' is suitable.  But not 'you're alright'.  Very cunty to tell someone else how they are IMO.

Folk who post on social media about their airport delays on the way back from holiday.

Mate, you're in Bali, so I really don't give the tiniest shit about your disappointment at the levels of customer service.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

"No, you're all right."

I'm guilty of this.

48 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Folk who post on social media about their airport delays on the way back from holiday.

Mate, you're in Bali, so I really don't give the tiniest shit about your disappointment at the levels of customer service.

See the source image

57 minutes ago, GordonS said:

@Father Dougal McGuire another volcanic eruption. Even more reasons to shit yourself about going to Indonesia...