Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Another toilet Petty Thing then....

When (as at my work) you find yourself having to make do with an old school, non highpowered hand dryer.

The type that sounds like a harrier taking off whilst delivering an amount of air roughly the same as a dormouse farting, but hotter than the core of the sun.

There used to be one of those at the bogs in Hyderabad airport however it had flashing lights on it and played a bleepy version of Mozart's Turkish March whilst it feebly warmed your hands/breeks.

Spoiler

This, for all you uncultured scumbags. 

For all of you that use hand driers in public toilets; you do know that all you are doing is covering your hands with all the germs that populate these places. Chances are your hands were cleaner going in than they were when you came out.

For all of you that use hand driers in public toilets; you do know that all you are doing is covering your hands with all the germs that populate these places. Chances are your hands were cleaner going in than they were when you came out.

^^^^ doesn’t have a really scabby, infected, weeping cock like mine.

Keep your hygiene advice to yourself!

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’m just reading between the lines. You can also blame the tap that you were washing your hands with that was more powerful than you had thought !

For avoidance of doubt, I did not splash / spray any pish on my person.  If I become the 'new McKee' as a result your misinformed post then I shall be most heavily disgruntled.

27 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

What years was it Dundee Utd were one of the top 2 teams in Scotland, again?

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

They still are.

He said Scotland, not Dundee...

This is correct and is the reason why it is not advisable to breathe for the entire duration of any toilet visit.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There used to be one of those at the bogs in Hyderabad airport however it had flashing lights on it and played a bleepy version of Mozart's Turkish March whilst it feebly warmed your hands/breeks.

Reveal hidden contents

So it played the tune from Lemmings?

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hide contents

Uncultured, how dare you?

It’s like a pish poor Darude.

Edited by Ziggy

One of the most frustrating things in my day to day life is wandering down the street and having my phone connecting to random wifis that don't work properly, meaning my 4g stops working and I have an inconvenient window of a couple f minutes where I can't use the Internet. I imagine there's probably a way to stop this from happening tbf.

Secondly I'm going to go with random people talking to me in the gym. Absolute oddballs.

7 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

One of the most frustrating things in my day to day life is wandering down the street and having my phone connecting to random wifis that don't work properly, meaning my 4g stops working and I have an inconvenient window of a couple f minutes where I can't use the Internet. I imagine there's probably a way to stop this from happening tbf.

Have you tried not using the Internet while you're walking down the street, and looking where you're going instead?

8 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Secondly I'm going to go with random people talking to me in the gym. Absolute oddballs.

Do what Gordon says or turn off wifi.