Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I think my head might explode at this so called steak pie.

20180109_181620.thumb.jpg.428d3f032760044b7448d36b4cc9f83f.jpg

50% lumps of tough beef, 50% mushrooms (the pile to the left) all put between two squares of puff pastry and laughingly called a pie.

f**k  you Inverness 

It looks like someone has deep fried a bean bag.

13 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Under the new rules of tarring everyone with the same brush - Inverness

I would appreciate further details so that I can avoid the place going forward.

Thank you

8 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I bought a steak pie once in Glasgow that had little bits of sausage in it. I wondered if they had just ran out of beef halfway through so added the first thing they could find which happened to be sausage.

No beef links = no steak pie and the pastry should only be on the top rather than lining the ashet.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I bought a steak pie once in Glasgow that had little bits of sausage in it. I wondered if they had just ran out of beef halfway through so added the first thing they could find which happened to be sausage.

All the best steak pies have sausages through them!

"I would like to buy this thing please"
"Certainly, do you have a loyalty card"
"No"
"Would you like one?"
"No thank you"
"You can get 10% off today if you fill in the form"
"No thanks"
Huffy look from sales assistant.
f**k off and just sell me the thing, please.

Been prolonged recently with “do you have an email address for your receipt?”
Of course I have an email address (you simply have to these days) but I’m not giving it to you so you can add to the plethora of shite I get.
“Is the receipt okay in the bag?”
“Pretty sure it will be, aye”

15 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I think my head might explode at this so called steak pie.

20180109_181620.thumb.jpg.428d3f032760044b7448d36b4cc9f83f.jpg

50% lumps of tough beef, 50% mushrooms (the pile to the left) all put between two squares of puff pastry and laughingly called a pie.

f**k  you Inverness 

Did you just wander in to some random granny's house and demand your dinner? Not seen ice cream scooped mashed potatoes for a while. 

Renewing your car insurance.  

Got my renewal through from my existing company which was £60 more than last year.  Did a search online and got a much cheaper quote elsewhere.  Called up to cancel with existing mob and they immediately said they would match the new quote i got.  I said no as they should have offered me it in the first place rather than try to shaft me.  Huffy conversation continues wher they say I never gave them any proof of no claims when I joined.  This was pish.  Found the email i sent them with it in 2016 and forwarded it on.

Onto new company and go through the procedure to sign up online, but when I put in my payment details it comes up saying I need to call.  I've committed the cardinal sin of refusing their legal cover, so what should have taken 5 minutes online now takes 25 minutes on the phone as I repeatedly decline the extra legal cover they are desperate to punt me. 

Bit of a mad night with old friends in Wales last night and woke up with a couple of big bloody scabs on my forehead from falling over. Look like a Rangers fan going home from Manchester. Hope my Airbnb hosts in Tenerife like the look.

I’ve seen a video on Facebook of the reactions of a guy who won £24m on the Euromillions and it’s really pissed me off how many people like it and comment on it. It’s basically just rubbing it in all our faces that this guy has won that much money and can now live like a king and the rest of us have to slog it out for the rest of our lives on a shitepence. Very insensitive.

On 1/9/2018 at 19:28, NJ2 said:

“Hello Mr Magpie, how are you and how’s your wife?” I was always told to say if you see a line magpie. Not really sure why and I still think it when I see one.
I haven’t saluted any magpies or postman though.

I used to have a larson trap for magpies. There was no saluting done, just good old fashioned neck breaking before dumping their remains in the compost.

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’ve seen a video on Facebook of the reactions of a guy who won £24m on the Euromillions and it’s really pissed me off how many people like it and comment on it. It’s basically just rubbing it in all our faces that this guy has won that much money and can now live like a king and the rest of us have to slog it out for the rest of our lives on a shitepence. Very insensitive.

You'll get over it.