Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bryan's of Denny Coaches took over as our new bus company to get us to school. I have missed the school bus twice in 4 and a bit years, both occuring in the past 3 days. Get at the bus stop on time, not five minutes before you are meant to arrive. Goons!

That avatar is slightly worrying.

Guest God is a bairn

dont get me started on they c***s - tonight for example

asian burd: ive not receievd my free £10 when i top up - its a disgrace, ive had enough of t-mobile - i want to leave

me: yes mrs bagum/patel it is due on the 6th

asian burd: i know but its the 7th today

me: iam sorry but it is the 5th

asian: ohh yess i see

asian guy: my brother sanjay/abdul has sent me a txt msg with the numbers of a top up vouvher so i can top up my fne but it is only 13 digits and wont let me top up

me: ok sir can u read me the number

asian guy: its starts +4477........

me: have u opend the txt msg?

asian guy: no

me: well i think tht is the telephone number of the sender

asian guy: ohh yes you are right - how do i open the msg

asian guy: my brother sanjay/abdul has sent me a txt msg with the numbers of a top up vouvher so i can top up my fne but it is only 13 digits and wont let me top up

That made me laugh. :lol:

One of the useless twats at vodaphone claimed to have refunded me when I bought a ringtone which I was charged for and never recieved, I'm sick of mobiles, the next one I buy will be a nasty cheap one that you can only phone or text from, all these new fangled ones only seem to be full of problems :angry:

One of the useless twats at vodaphone claimed to have refunded me when I bought a ringtone which I was charged for and never recieved, I'm sick of mobiles, the next one I buy will be a nasty cheap one that you can only phone or text from, all these new fangled ones only seem to be full of problems :angry:

See people like yourself, who phone up and make complaints, people like me keep your phone number and "play about" with your account.

So watch it!

dont get me started on they c***s - tonight for example

asian burd: ive not receievd my free £10 when i top up - its a disgrace, ive had enough of t-mobile - i want to leave

me: yes mrs bagum/patel it is due on the 6th

asian burd: i know but its the 7th today

me: iam sorry but it is the 5th

asian: ohh yess i see

Quite ironic. It's usually the other way round. :lol:

I really do despair if I have to phone a call centre based in Asia. It's not racist, just wrong. In fact there should be a list of companies who have shut down centres here and opened them abroad to exploit the cheaper labour (if there is please let me know)