Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Adam Wee

I'm sorry to hear that sir, may I ask what the particular problem is? :)

*Damn this call-centre training!*

Fuckers putting their price rises up when it's prime time selling :angry:

Oh, and the fact that my bills have went up doesn't help :ph34r::lol:

Fuckers putting their price rises up when it's prime time selling :angry:

Oh, and the fact that my bills have went up doesn't help :ph34r::lol:

:lol:

As a slightly related note, fuckers that don't understand the Data Protection Act - what makes people think that when I say "I can't speak to you for data protection reasons", I'll then tell them everything on their insistance? :lol:

As a slightly related note, fuckers that don't understand the Data Protection Act - what makes people think that when I say "I can't speak to you for data protection reasons", I'll then tell them everything on their insistance? :lol:

cos if at first you dont succeed try try and try again :P

Guest Adam Wee

Note to idiot!

GET THEM TO READ THE FIRST PART OF THEIR FUCKING POSTCODE!!!!!

:P:lol:

Note to idiot!

GET THEM TO READ THE FIRST PART OF THEIR FUCKING POSTCODE!!!!!

:P:lol:

That has nothing to do with it - whether they live there or not, their name must be the one that appears on my screen, so if Mr X answers the phone, I can't tell him anything about their account if Mrs X is the named account holder ;)

Guest Adam Wee

That has nothing to do with it - whether they live there or not, their name must be the one that appears on my screen, so if Mr X answers the phone, I can't tell him anything about their account if Mrs X is the named account holder ;)

That sucks, we can just ask for Mr or Mrs. British Gas in Uddingston sucks :P

City Park and Cumbernauld, get yer arse there :P

That's got to be the most annoying thing ever! We often receive telephone calls from policyholders, and the amount of times that husbands don't understand that we can't give information on their wives' policies is unbelievable! It wasn't like this in their day, you understand.

Diddery old codgers.

That's got to be the most annoying thing ever! We often receive telephone calls from policyholders, and the amount of times that husbands don't understand that we can't give information on their wives' policies is unbelievable! It wasn't like this in their day, you understand.

Diddery old codgers.

I'm guessing you're not married then?

If the wife asks me to get some information for her then i'd better get the fucking information. :o

You think a triviality like the Data Protection Act will stop her from wrenching my danglies from their happy pouch and feeding me them?

I'm guessing you're not married then?

If the wife asks me to get some information for her then i'd better get the fucking information. :o

You think a triviality like the Data Protection Act will stop her from wrenching my danglies from their happy pouch and feeding me them?

You've taken that too far.....I will deal with you later!!

The failure to understand the DPA infuriates me too.

"But it's my phone"

Well why the f**k is the contract in someone else name and why don't you know the password?

Yup.

"But it's my policy. I just put it in my wife's name for tax reasons."

Oops! Should have thought of that then, shouldn't you?

And another thing. People who go into toilet cubicles and don't lock the door! So they close the door behind them, but don't lock it, so you go in and look for a vacant cubicle, and because it's not locked, the wee thing is green for vacant, so you open it and whack the door into someone's shins or ankles (depending on if it's a No.1 or a No.2 they're doing). Then if youse are washing you hands at the same time, they glower at you as if it's your fault! JUST LOCK THE F*CKING DOOR AND THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!

Cats and their natural instincts! <_< Found two dead mice on the living room floor this morning, one of which had been disembowelled by either my female tabby - who is the one who catches them - or my black tom cat. Being a bloke, he's too fat and lazy to go out and catch them himself - he just nicks them off his sister to play with when she brings them in! :rolleyes:

I have a bell collar round her neck but this hasn't stopped her hunting these poor critters to death! :(

All those b@stards walking the opposite way coming out of the Scotland game who carried on in a straight line, forcing my wean with the stookie and crutches to dodge round them

You see someone on crutches or in a wheelchair and you move aside to give them a little room, no? :angry:

forcing my wean with the stookie and crutches to dodge round them

You see someone on crutches or in a wheelchair and you move aside to give them a little room, no? :angry:

Could your wean not have lowped them with one of his crutches? :unsure: That would have got them oot the wa' damned smartish! :D;)

Getting back onto the Data Protection stuff:

Me: "Can I have your full name, please?"

Customer: "Smith."

Me: "Sorry, I need your full name?"

Customer: "JC Smith."

Me: "Would you be able to give me your full name?"

Customer: "John Smith."

Me: "Any middle names?"

Customer: "John Charles Smith."

THERE, WAS THAT SO BLOODY HARD? I ASKED YOU FOR YOUR FULL NAME AT THE START!!!

Bryan's of Denny Coaches took over as our new bus company to get us to school. I have missed the school bus twice in 4 and a bit years, both occuring in the past 3 days. Get at the bus stop on time, not five minutes before you are meant to arrive. Goons!

Edited by CK