Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You can't comment on how a game between Ross County and St.Johnstone at McDiarmid Park last week went because of that? I find that quite hard to believe. :blink:

Wasn't at the game. There is a difference between an in depth discussion about the club and making remarks abuot a game.

I wasn't at the game as I was at home visiting my family.

Wasn't at the game. There is a difference between an in depth discussion about the club and making remarks abuot a game.

I wasn't at the game as I was at home visiting my family.

I actually said I've never seen you partake in depth in ANY Ross County RELATED discussions but never mind. It doesn't really matter a jot to me where you were last week, I'm not slagging you off for not going to games, I just didn't think you went to any but you've cleared that up for me now! Simple question - Simple answer. Easy! :)

I actually said I've never seen you partake in depth in ANY Ross County RELATED discussions but never mind. It doesn't really matter a jot to me where you were last week, I'm not slagging you off for not going to games, I just didn't think you went to any but you've cleared that up for me now! Simple question - Simple answer. Easy! :)

I go to away games. But at the moment I don't attend any as I have Incapacity Benifit to live off and this has lead to a £900 drop in income to our house for the last 9 months so football is bumped down the list of priorities.

Also due to politics I am a bit lackluster in my support at the moment.

Clach gets my full support at the moment due to the fabulous assistant manager :lol:

Err..because they do have the right?

Rule 198: Buses, coaches and trams. Give priority to these vehicles when you can do so safely, especially when they signal to pull away from stops. Look out for people getting off a bus or tram and crossing the road.

Why bother making buses with indicators then?

Stick to making top class pop tunes you! :P

Could you be a bit more specific please? That could be any one out of 350,000 of 'em.

:lol:

Being specific, yon bloody southstander.

He irks me.

Oh, and another thing is videos that run out of tape five minutes before the end of a particularly exciting sporting event that you have spent the entire weekend avoiding the score so you can watch said event on said video :bairn

Driving from Elgin to Inverness, getting picked up by the team bus and driven down to Denny, getting horsed 3-0 by Falkirk in your first game of the season and having to do the journey home again. :angry: We were keech.

Edit: And what's even worse is that they were a really average side too. :( Just better than us.

Surely going to Denny is enough to get on your nerves without the result!!

:lol::lol:

I would agree, but the episode where they do Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" is possibly my favourite Simpsons moment.

Nevermore!

That's about the only decent Halloween special there is, to be fair. Some of the tales they tell, like Homer going 3D, are among the worst Simpsons moments :(

Nevermore!

That's about the only decent Halloween special there is, to be fair. Some of the tales they tell, like Homer going 3D, are among the worst Simpsons moments :(

I like the one when Homer keeps going back in time, then does some small thing that alters the course of history.

The final one being that everything is perfect until he asks for doughnuts at the breakfast table and Marge doesn't know what they are. Homer panics, leaves that time dimension and then it starts raining... doughnuts. :D