Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A worse crime is parking in a disabled parking space. Especially on a Sunday morning when you have your golf clubs in the back seat. Tends to give you away. <_<

did you see McIntyre Investigates (sp) the other week , they waited outside a gym for able bodied folk to park in a disabled space then offered them a complimentary wheelchair service into the building - class :D

there was one bloke who parked his ferrari between two disabled spaces "there's a very good reason why I've parked like this!" he said :huh:

Guest Adam Wee

Aye drink it straight Adam Wee ya pussy!!! :lol:

No thanks, I used to like Vodka straight but had a pretty rough night one time :ph34r::lol:

Got so desperate I was going to drink it with water but thankfully, one of my mates came down in his car and I gave him money to drive the 20 or so seconds down to the garage for coke and smarties :D

Those utter c***s that drive about with "racing" exhausts. f**k off. Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk offff you b*****ding little fucks.

take your shitey little cars and get to f**k.

I agree! wee fannies who think sounding loud is something to be proud of - it makes you look like a cock you twats!!

people who talk loud as feck on the telephone, its a telephone fro feck's sake, not a megaphone

people who spit for no reason, fair enough if you have an allergy or the flu or something, but if not stop doing it, its bogen

people who drop litter

when your walking down the street and someone in front of you stops dead all of a sudden and you bump into them, tossers

when your in the queue at the atm and it runs out of money and the arsehole in front of you doesn't bother telling you that its ran out, happened to me again today

The wife moaning about me going to the bookies :ph34r:

people who talk loud as feck on the telephone, its a telephone fro feck's sake, not a megaphone

people who spit for no reason, fair enough if you have an allergy or the flu or something, but if not stop doing it, its bogen

people who drop litter

when your walking down the street and someone in front of you stops dead all of a sudden and you bump into them, tossers

when your in the queue at the atm and it runs out of money and the arsehole in front of you doesn't bother telling you that its ran out, happened to me again today

The wife moaning about me going to the bookies :ph34r:

People who can't spell, or use correct grammar. :P

Horrible thing to say :

Old folk in supermarkets. Get your purse out of your bag BEFORE the checkout operator asks for the money. Don't stand there hunting about for 5 minutes it once he/she asks.

Another thing is stopping in masses of wrinkles and white hair in the middle of the Ailse and tutting at anyone who has the temerity to try and get by.

Also Agnes, try remembering your 5p off camp coffee coupon before you complete the transaction you dodering pain in the rear end.

I actually make a point of picking the check out queue with no old folk in it.

I know we'll all be old at one point, but I'm sure I'll at least be a bit more considerate for other people who have limited time to get the chore done.

Old folk : should be shot at birth.

Those utter c***s that drive about with "racing" exhausts. f**k off. Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk offff you b*****ding little fucks.

take your shitey little cars and get to f**k.

Shoot the c***s. I'll help out. The purge has to start somewhere. The sooner these fucks are off the road the better.